Chapter 3

Pear's POV
I begin my morning routine and went to the living room to watch some TV because I really have nothing to do, I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote control then clicked the power on button, while watching the news I wasn't really getting interested until I heard the lady say "another fruit has gone missing again and the town has been getting concerned about the mysterious criminal, please stay safe" I got pretty concerned because the fruit on tv looks like the garlic that harassed me yesterday, I just sighed I got up and turned off the tv, I decided to just do online work since I really had nothing to do, besides the game show is in 2 hours it's probably  canceled anyway, it's been 1 hour and 53 minutes so I should probably get ready for the game show, I got ready and grabbed my book-bag so I can go to the library after the show ends, I began heading out the door and walked to the game show, I got there a few minutes later and got in line with the other fruits I was pretty sure I was the 10th person in-line, I took out my phone and headphones and plugged my headphones on the bottom of my device and opened the app named 'Spotify' and clicked on my playlist once again, a few minutes have past and I bought my tickets with Apple Pay and gave it to the fruit who collects the tickets I followed everyone else to their seats and sat at my usual spot I then pulled out my phone and just scrolled down on social media until the banana swinged the doors open..a few minutes have past and the banana was finally present and decided to fall on purpose, when he fell he did that dead family guy pose or whatever it was he then walked to the stage and the announcer yelled out "there we have it folks!, the yellow fruit himself its the dancing..banana!" The dancing banana then winked at me and i couldn't help but blush while hiding my face then looking back a few seconds later, the banana then asked one of the contestants to pick a category, Vespa_xyz chose math zone and half of the contestants groaned and cussed at Vespa_xyz except for Outcrystalcat, Agents_103, The_mandalorian10000, and Twix23683, the d.b asked "whats 24x23?" "552!" Vespa_xyz and Agents_103 both yelled, the announcer yelled "sure whatever!" And then Vespa_xyz got 10 points while Agents_103 got 5, and then it was time for Outcrystalcat too choose a category she then chose "shovelwares studios" then boardy the smart board came out one of the contestants yelled out "get outta here boardy!" While the other yelled out "go spill water on yourself!" While boardy on the other hand just sighed, he ignored those threats and insults and did his job, there was a shovelwares obby character colored black on the screen and then boardy asked "what is the shovelwares studio character name?" Outcrystalcat and Vespa_xyz both answered "bon vootleg?" (Correct me if I'm wrong i slightly don't remember his name) then the announcer yelled out "Correct!" After a few minutes Vespa_xyz won earning a hotdog with an electric guitar?...whatever then all the fruits started to leave row by row pear was the last one to leave and peel thought it was everybody who left and had closed the exit leaving pear alone.
______________________________________________________________________________________

so sorry for not updating this book i have been busy with school and especially since state testing weeks i had just completed my math state test so ill have others to complete so sorry again!