Chapter 2

Pears POV
I was walking down the streets listening to music, I was pretty excited because me and my friend broccoli were gonna go to hot topic to get hello Kitty stuff!! I was so happyyy because I love hello Kitty so much my friend broccoli does too so...yeah, (a few minutes later)
I arrived at broccolis house and rung the doorbell "hey broccoli you ready?" I said "yeah let me just get my bag" he responded, he got his bag and we began walking to hot topic, after a few minutes of walking we arrived at hot topic and I begin squealing at the items there were, broccoli just chuckled and begin looking at the items after purchasing some cute items we started heading out and I walked my friend broccoli home because I'm such a good friend, we arrived at his house and said our goodbyes I started walking home by myself in the darkness and got scared a bit but I shook it off I decided to wear some of the cute items I bought I looked pretty cute tbh, I was just walking without worries until I came across a garlic (the garlics are the Karen's) "uhm ew aren't you a boy" the garlic insulted "uh yeah?" I responded "why are you wearing girl stuff then?" The garlic asked "because they are pretty cute!" I exclaimed "ew your a boy act like one.." the garlic insulted "look Karen I decide what I do not you" I stood up "excuse me? " she then started walking closer to me and was about to hit me, I shut my eyes tightly until I heard this "hey let go of me!!" The garlic demanded I saw a familiar fruit...it was the banana host himself with a serious look and shadowy face he looked like he wanted to kill somebody "HELLO?? I SAID LET GO OF ME!!" The Karen yelled I stood there just watching in horror, I got scared of the banana and his serious expression on his face he then said something "I'll let you go only if you leave this area, immediately" he said darkly "okay I'll leave now let me go!" The Karen yelled, the banana let go of her wrist and walked up to me "are you okay?" He asked " yeah..thanks for shielding me" I said, he chuckled and said "no problem shortie" my face lit up when he called me short "shut up.." I murmured he chuckled again and said "I gotta go" he said in a serious tone, I got creeped out and said "okay..?" We said our goodbyes and he rushed almost like he was looking for someone but that didn't matter as long as he left I'll survive.
D.B (dancing banana) POV
I left quickly looking for that garlic she wouldn't have gotten that far meanwhile I was talking to pear, a few minutes have past and I finally found my target I pulled her nearby an alley and pulled out a knife "how dare you be rude to my future boyfriend" I said coldly "EW JUST EW ALL GAYS SHOULD GO TO HELL" she yelled + insulted, I stabbed her and slit her throat open and put her dead soul in a black bag I carried it far away and dug the corspe underground with a shovel after that I walked home and put my clothes in the wash and begin to take a shower, after that I got changed and begin thinking about how much people I killed turns out I killed more than 10 I smiled and began drifting off to sleep.
________________________________
OMG I SAW A VIDEO SAYING D.B WAS A CRIMINAL OF MURDER AND I WANTED TO SPICE UP THIS BOOK SOO YEAHH