🍎Wally x Reader✒️

Requested by: FrindtheShapeshifter

Category:
yandere/angst

Enjoy!

No one's POV:

It's been a bit since you moved into the neighborhood. About 4 months. (Also this is silly but autocorrect wanted to turn neighborhood into a horse emoji lol 🐴 )

You and Wally had gotten together after a bit and things were good, at least in the beginning. Things went from sweet and lovey dovey to obsessive.

At first you thought nothing of it but little by little you noticed it more and more. So did the neighbors, especially Barnaby.

"Darling what are you staring at?" You snapped out of your thoughts and turned to look at Wally. "Nothing just thinking."
You replied.

"About what?" Wally persisted.
You wanted to tell him that you were thinking about his obsessive behavior but instead you said "you"

"Awww that's sweet. I hope you're thinking good thoughts about me darling." Wally smiled. "I am" you lied.

Wally wrapped his arms around your waist. "That's good" honestly you didn't know how he had gotten to the point he had.

It started off with lots of cuddles, hugs, kisses the usual. Slowly however it led to weird things. He'd make tons of paintings of you, didn't like you being away even if it was just to go to the bathroom.

He was very protective of you, especially around the neighbors. If someone got too close or touchy with you his eyes would twitch and he'd lead you away from them.

He'd come to your house a lot and would get sad when you two didn't hang out. Whenever you hung out with someone else that wasn't him he'd get mad. He wouldn't show it but he'd stare a vicious one.

If the person you were hanging out caught glance of this they'd either try to speed things up with you or politely ask you to leave. that or like Julie, they'd say they're busy.

Wally always had to be close to you and you were feeling sick of it. You wanted to leave him but he was also so kind to you. On the first day of moving into this place he held your hand and helped you around.

He helped you meet everyone and when you felt to uncomfortable he'd ask if you were okay and let you be. What happened to that Wally?
It was like he was possessed. Possessed by obsession, an obsession with you.

You didn't wanna hurt his feelings but you knew you had too. Maybe you'd try today.
"Hey Wally?" You spoke.
"Yes Doll?" Wally replied.
"I...I want to break up."

There was no sound. For some reason all the sound in the world was gone. All you could hear was yours and Wally's heartbeat. "Are you joking with me? Very funny ha ha." Wally playfully laughed.

You could tell he felt upset.
"Wally I'm serious." Wally's grip tightened slightly. "What? Why? Is it because of something I did? Am I not giving you enough attention?"
Wally asked with worry.

"No not at all, being honest you give me more than enough." You tried not to sugar coat things too much. "Wally I love you but, you've been obsessive recently and I don't like it."

Wally unwrapped his arms to look at you properly. "Whatever do you mean Doll?"
"Don't you play that card! Sorry  I mean, every time I'm around others you give them a death glare. And whenever I want to go somewhere you always follow. Even when I try to use the bathroom, I end up locking you out."

"But darling I'm just trying to keep you safe and protected at all times." Wally protested. "From what? There's no danger here, everyone is super nice. Being honest we all probably need a little danger."

You tried to explain to Wally about his obsessive behavior but he just couldn't understand.
"Wally if you can't see that you're obsessed then I'm leaving" you huffed.

"Doll wait!" Wally grabbed your wrist. "Let go!" You yelled.
"No! You can't leave me! I need you! You're mine!" Wally yanked you back to him.

"I can't let you leave me. You'll get hurt out there." Wally said.
You pushed him away narrowly avoiding being grabbed. "Y/n you belong to me! Come back!"
You burst through the front door and ran to Barnaby's.

Wally just stood there. "You're mine"

You knocked on Barnaby's door hurriedly. He opened the door. "Hey kid, what's up?" Barnaby's smiled faded once he saw your scared face.

"Hey what's up kid?" Barnaby asked. "Wally he's...you guys were right. He's obsessed."
Barnaby immediately understood and let you inside.

Barnaby shut the door. "So did he go to far this time?" Barnaby already knew the answer.
You nodded. "He said I was his and that he needed to protect me."

Barnaby sighed. "I was worried that he'd get like this. I was hoping that maybe he'd turn around or at least realize what he was doing." Suddenly you heard a knock on the door.

"Crap! Alright kid I need you to go to my spare room. Hide!" Barnaby whisper shouted.
You held onto his paw for a second before saying "thank you" with that you quietly ran to the spare room.

You didn't know where to hide. The bed would be so obvious. Maybe the closet? No. There was a desk in the room. You grabbed the chair in front of it and hid underneath. You pulled the chair towards you and prayed that Wally wouldn't find you.

You heard speaking, then yelling, then thrashing. Eventually you heard nothing. 'No' you we're on the verge of tears. 'Barnaby'
You heard Wally kicking doors open and calling out to you.

You covered your face in fear.
Eventually you heard Wally kick your door open. "Y/n~ where are you~?" Wally called out.

"Barnaby's okay, nothing to lose a head over, hahahaa!" Wally laughed. 'No, he didn't' you knew he probably did what you were thinking. Wally opened the closet. "Y/n?~"
He looked under the bed.

"Hmmm?" Wally hummed. He walked over to the desk and swiftly rolled the chair away. "There you are~!" You didn't want to uncover your face.

"Oh dear, there's no need to hide your beautiful face~"
You began crying. Wally wrapped his arms around your curled figure. "Oh darling, don't cry. I'm here now~" Wally whispered into your ear.

You hated Wally so much but you couldn't help but snuggle into his chest. He was probably the only person/puppet you had left. He was most likely gonna get rid of everyone else once he was finished cuddling you.

Guess you couldn't escape. Because you belong to Wally.

[end]

ElLo! I hope you liked this, I tried to have some fun with this. Sorry if this wasn't to your liking, hopefully I can do better when writing yanderes. Anyways see ya!

-Glass