PARK JIHOON

-TEUME POV-

One minute I was sitting at my best friends' bedroom floor, asking each other possible dates that may come in the next History exam, and the next one, my mind is blank, and I can't seem to formulate any coherent thought, a full idea.

"Are you okay?" my best friend asked. Unable to think and with a dry throat, the only thing I could do was nod. "I'll get you some water."

I nodded again, which made me feel stupid. Now, sitting alone in his bedroom floor, I did my best to calm my rushed heartbeat, as I breathed deeply, in order to provide my brain with some oxygen.

That's when I heard him.

"So here you are."

I didn't need to turn around to know who had just stopped at the door frame. My best friends' older brother: Park Jihoon.

I've been in love with Park Jihoon since the first time I saw him. When his younger brother became my desk mate at school, and a week later he invited me to his place to grab lunch and do homework together. That's when I met him: two years older than me, college student of fifth semester. Incredible handsome and extremely sexy, Park Jihoon is the reason why coming to the Park Household feels like torture. After all, it's obvious I got no chance with him. To be honest, he might even have no idea of what I feel for him. It's actually a miracle for him to know I exist.

But that doesn't stop me from blushing, it doesn't stop my legs to tremble every time I hear him walk around the apartment, or to basically become speechless during the rare occasions when he addresses me.

"Please excuse my intromission." Is all I can say, unable to turn around to face him. But I know he's still standing there, right at the door, and just imagining he's looking at me, is enough for my body to be on the verge of trembling.

"Stop being annoying, Hoonie." My best friend says as he walks inside his bedroom, and sitting in front of me, he offers me that glass of water.

Still speechless, I take it. Unable to say a single word, not even to him, I find it impossible to say thanks, so I just hold it, and take a little sip.

"I just wanted to make sure you two are not doing anything weird." Park Jihoon words make me choke on the water, as my friend throws a pillow to his older brother; a pillow that hits the wall, and ends in the floor, not making a sound.

"You're an idiot, Hoonie. Teume is just my friend!"

Park Jihoon walks down the hall. I know it since I can hear his laugh further and further away. A couple of seconds later, I can also hear how he closes his bedroom door, and just like that, he's gone, leaving me with an unstable heartbeat, and the stupid thought that he said what he said because he's jealous.

Park junior (as I call my best friend) and I try to keep on studying, but after finally accepting I'm unable to focus again, we've decided to call it a day. That, and 'cause is actually quite late: I have to go back home, before my parents get worried.

Mrs. Park shows up and asks me if I want to stay and have dinner (seems like the table is already set, and they did save me a place), but I hurry to say I'm sorry and I really can't stay, as we all now walk towards the apartment front door.

"It's really nice from you Mrs. Park, but I really have to go back home. It's quite late and I really should get going."

"Well then, somebody should walk you home..."

"I'll do it." Park Jihoon is the one who speaks. He has stood up from the table, and after cleaning his mouth with a napkin, and leaving it again on the table, he stops right next to his mother. Once again I'm unable to come with a whole thought, and thus I can only witness how Mrs. Park asks him if he's sure about it, how my best friend says he can walk me home, and how the eldest of the Parks still insists he'll take care of it. Of me.

Stunned, I proceed to just hold my backpack tightly, say goodbye, and walk outside the apartment, completely silent, as I now try to focus on placing one foot in front of the other, in order to not roll down the stairs, and finally we make it outside the building.

It's already dark. It's a little chill. Park Jihoon seems to notice I feel the cold, since he stops and turns to face me.

"Do you want my jacket?" He asks, as he proceeds to pretend to take it off.

I hurry and reply there's no need, so he adds.

"Or maybe, what you want is a hug?"

I stutter nonsense gibberish. He just giggles, and then, out of nowhere, he pulls out his arm, as if he was trying to reach for me, so I can't help but flinch, take a step back, and notice how now there's a wall that came out of nowhere and so I can't step back any further, and that's how now I'm trapped there, between this wall and the oldest of the Parks.

And suddenly, it's not so chill anymore.

"I'm fine, really." I say, doing my best not to stutter, and not to blush. But it seems nothing I'll say or do will make him step back, since Park Jihoon, not moving a way, not even an inch, gives me a smile that makes me tremble from head to toe, especially when I notice how his gaze goes down from my eyes, to my lips.

My subconscious betrays me and I can't help but bite my lip, asking myself how it would feel to bite his lip.

"I want to do that too." He whispers, and giving me a second to brace myself (that actually doesn't help at all), he asks. "Can I bite?"

I close my eyes, and imagining that sexy look on his eyes, prepare myself to feel the touch... that turns out to be much more intense and wild than what my imagination has ever be.

It's not a soft and shy kiss, not at all. It's a kiss filled with adrenaline and desperation. As if Park Jihoon had been waiting an eternity for that moment, and now that he's got the chance, he's not going to waste it.

Just as he said, he bites my lip, but then he hurries to push his tongue inside my mouth, desperately looking for mine. Up to this day I still don't know how I didn't collapse at that moment.

When approximately a minute later (that felt as an eternity, but at the same time, felt as a second), Park Jihoon finally pushes away, just a couple of inches, and I manage to breathe again, I feel agitated. Now I not only don't feel cold, but actually I'm starting to feel hot. My face feels warm, just as my hands.

Park Jihoon is still looking at my mouth, although he hurries to look at me right in the eye, as he smiles at me, with that naughty and mischievous smile that fits him so good.

"I could get used to this." He says in that whisper that sends my heartbeat to overdrive.

"Me too." I reply in a whisper too, but not because I'm trying to pretend I'm also mischievous and naughty, but because with that kiss, Jihoon has drained me from all energy. And yet, I want more.

As if he had just read my thoughts, he hurries to slid his fingers between mines, and still pinning me against the wall, his lips touch mines once again.

I'm really going to be late tonight.

Fun-fact (that nobody asked and is actually quite useless):  this was the first one-shot of this story that I actually sat down and wrote

Fun-fact (that nobody asked and is actually quite useless):  this was the first one-shot of this story that I actually sat down and wrote. Naughty Jihoon is always so easy to portray kekeke~

Ribo~