Chapter 41

I love you all so much and I love that you guys want me to update as fast as I can. But I want to know what you think of the chapter and just your thoughts period. So please comment and let me know what you think and not just comment 'Update!' All the time :) Thank you!!! :)

Chapter 41

"I'm breaking free from these memories
Gotta let it go, just let it go
I've said goodbye
Set it all on fire
Gotta let it go, just let it go" - Let me go - Avril Lavigne

The bright sunlight hurt my eyes as I peeked them open. It was no doubt they were puffy and swollen from crying so much yesterday and it was obvious that I cried myself to sleep last night.

I'm wasn't planning on getting out of bed anytime soon so when my mom came in my room a few minutes later telling me I needed to get up for school, I was back to being in a foul mood.

"Zoe, sweetie you need to get up and head to school. I let you sleep in for a few hours."

I groaned, "I don't want to mom!"

"I know, but you can't avoid him forever. He's moving this weekend and he wants to spend the remaining time he has with you."

My heart clenched and I felt like crying again. I was hoping it was all just a bad nightmare, Logan wouldn't really be moving and it was all just a bad joke.

But it wasn't. It was true.

Logan and his mom really were moving away this weekend. The reason being is Michelle got a new job in California and she doesn't want to be so far away from her son. California is indeed a long way away.

I just don't understand why it has to happen now? When Logan and I are so close to dating and being together. Things were going so good, I was planning on telling him my real true feelings. But it won't matter now, it would just make him leaving even more harder.

Sighing, I got out of bed and to the shower to get rid of the grimy feeling and the god awful headache that had formed for crying all night long.

I was dreading going to school since I knew all my friends would try to bombard me with questions.

Then there was Logan who I knew is going to want to talk to me but I just don't know if I can. He's going to be leaving in just four days and then I will never see him again, it's better to just ignore him.

Ashley was right, I have to let him go too sometime.

School was just like I expected; everyone was looking at me.

Apparently, word has gotten around that the infamous Logan Collins, captain of the football team and the dreamiest guy of Southport high school was moving away. Since I have been attached to Logan by the hip lately, it was like I was immediately a celebrity who gets stalked all the time by paparazzi.

I gained remorseful and sad looks from random students walking by in the hallway. Keeping my head down seemed to be the perfect solution to getting through the day, that is until lunch time when my friends trapped me in.

At first it was just Kelsey and Cara but i still kept my head down and hurried to put my books up.

Cara grabbed my arm and Kelsey guarded me in so I couldn't sneak away.

Looks like I have no choice.

"We're sorry Zoe, Logan made us promise not to tell you because he felt like he should be the one to tell you and it wasn't suppose to happen this way."

"Please forgive us," Cara spoke with a pout.

I sighed, "I'm not mad at you guys or anybody really and I understand why you couldn't tell me. I just don't think I can face Logan."