5|Oh my shreck

Chapter 5
"Oh my shreck."

Auroras POV:

"Well this isn't terrifying at all," Corey muttered, as we all looked around.

The island was much bigger in person compared to in photos. There were at least half a dozen buildings we had to explore. The island was covered in bushy trees, making it impossible to see the sky in some areas. I know, from my research, the island is divided into two different parts by a thin canal.

The only think separating us from the terrifying, and supposedly haunted buildings, was a tall, barbed wire fence and some very overgrown bushes.

"We should probably start filming and get set up soon." I told the boys as chills ran down my spine.

"Yeah she's right brother," Colby told Sam, the ladder of the two pulled out the camera. When Sam first said this was where we were going, my heart dropped. I've heard a lot about this place, it is absolutely terrifying.

There was a part of me that almost decided not to go, but there was absolutely no way I'm letting those dumbfucks go to a haunted island for 4 days alone.

"WHAT'S up guys! It's Sam and Colby." Colby exclaimed, talking to the camera that Sam had set up on a rock.

"Today, we are at the infamously haunted, Poveglia island in Venice Italy," Sam clapped once, smiling as he looked at Colby.

"A haunted island?" Colby paused. "I will say this is definitely a first." Both of the boys nodded. "We are also here with Jake and Corey." Sam pulled them into frame.

Jake did the douchbag pose, while Corey did some dance moves.

"And, my personal favorite, Aurora," Colby grabbed my hand and brought me next to him, wrapping an arm around my waist. I felt heat creep up into my cheeks, pushing my body into his, almost wanting to melt on him.

His rings were cold against my skin, making me shiver as I layed my head on his chest.

"Who you guys might remember from The Taunton Asylum video series," Sam added on, giving me a high five. "And if you haven't seen that, first of all, what the hell are you doing? Second of all, go freaking check it out!"

"It was extremely terrifying," Corey nodded dramatically.

"Pussy," Jake smiled, smacking Corey's thigh. Corey jumped up, dramatically moaning.

"Also, we have a small surprise for Jake and Corey," Sam chuckled sheepishly, looking at me. "Rory, take it away." I turned to look at the two, Corey looked nervous and Jake was jumping up and down.

"So, Sam and I talked to the Security guard who's picking us up." I paused, gageing their reactions. "And he actually can't pick us up until Monday night."

Corey froze, his eyes widening.

Jake was still smiling, still not getting the fact that we're staying 2 more nights then they had anticipated.

"It's Friday," Corey stated. I nodded.

"Monday is 3 nights from now," I nodded again.

"So you're telling me—" he looked to Colby and Sam, who were smirking.

"No," he shook his head. "No no no no," he turned and went to walk back to the boat, before realizing,

We were stuck here.

"Fuck this shit man," Corey groaned, smacking his forehead.

"What?" Jake asked cluelessly.

"We have to stay for 3 nights," Sam explained, laughing as Jake's eyebrows shot up.

"Oh my shreck," he gripped his green stuffed animal against his chest.

"Oh come on guys! This is gonna be sick," Sam threw his arms around their shoulders, bringing them back to the camera.

Colby looked at me and we both smiled, joining the boys in front of the camera.

"Alright, we'll explain some of the history later, or actually, Rory will. But until then, we should probably get all out stuff set up." I nodded as Sam talked, explaining our plan.

"Also, just for reference to how fucking terrifying this place is, it has been completely banned to visitors for years," Colby said.

"Yeah, they usually have guards like patrolling it 24/7 but Sam talked to a security guard so were all good," I shrugged.

"I mean it's not 100% legal, but it's better than your usual gig." I looked to the boys who nodded.

Colby and Sam said bye to the camera, before turning it off. They shared a glace before putting it back in Sam's bag.

"This is incredibly stupid," Corey muttered, tightening the staps on his back pack.

"That's the point brother," Jake patted him on the back.