Chapter 67: When I came home... (6)

“The heater!”

“The divine item the Pope received?”

‘But why?’

Cale slowly looked unsettled.

The Fire of Purification started speaking more urgently after seeing his expression.

“Yeah! That thing! I’ll let you borrow it! Until you die!”

‘Until you die.’

Cale did not like the way that sounded. His expression slowly became more unsettled.

The puppy’s tail became weaker the more that happened. The Fire of Purification’s eyes were shaking.

“So!”

The Fire of Purification placed his front paws on Cale’s pants.

‘Mm.’

Black dirt ended up on his pants. Cale slowly moved that leg back and created some distance from the dirty paw.

He was not one of the children averaging nine years old. He had no reason to accept the Fire of Purification.

“…….”

The puppy’s ears flopped down, but Cale didn’t care. The Fire of Purification did not submit to his gaze.

“Listen to what I have to say!”

“Okay.”

“Xiaolen won’t need that divine item anymore after purifying all of the jiangshis there right now. You understand that, right?”

“Yeah.”

The Fire of Purification nodded his head even though Cale nonchalantly answered and responded energetically.

“However, you will need it in the Central Plains!”

It was at that moment.

Click.

Cale heard the sound of heels in the distance.

‘What was that?’

It felt as if the sound came from far in the distance covered by fog.

However, he still heard it very clearly. It was very odd.

It was both faint yet clear.

‘Something is weird.’

He looked around.

Nobody was there.

“Ahh!”

Cale looked down.

The Fire of Purification curled up his body before looking around.

He looked scared.

“That damn balance! I had even less time than I thought! I think I was caught by the God of Balance!”

The puppy with red fur quickly moved over to Cale’s leg and stuck to it. It looked as if he was trying to hide.

“Cale! Fuck up the Blood Cult’s Number 7 some more!”

‘Hmm? Did this god bastard just tell me to fuck someone up? I knew this bastard was one of those gods. He’s a bastard like the God of Death.’

“You’ll hear a lot of things if you fuck him up!”

The Fire of Purification was hugging one of Cale’s legs with both paws while looking around.

His voice sounded urgent.

“The Blood Cult makes quite a variety of jiangshis! The jiangshis they used for the Black Bloods household are the lowest of the lowest.”

The Hunters’ households had a competitive relationship with each other.