Chapter 5

Anastasia's POV

"Ok well then let's start, shall we." Klaus spoke first, giving them a look that we were high alert.

"Can we ask questions and you answer if you don't like the question it's fine we will move on from it ok?" Natasha looked at me while speaking, her voice calm letting me think she does actually want to talk and become closer. I gave her a nod.

"Ok first name and age" Simple Question though I have been lying about my age since I met them.

"Anastasia, but just call me Ana, and well I am 665, that is my real age, I am immortal, so are these two they are just older. Also before you ask I am a Tribrid, which means I am a witch, a werewolf, and a vampire. Please don't freak out, I don't hurt people. Who don't deserve it." Their faces had shock on them but they weren't scared at least.

"I am Klaus, I am 1050, and I am an Original hybrid, vampire cross werewolf, now I will hurt you if you mess with me or my family, Ana included." They gave a nod in courtesy, understanding his threat.

"Rebekah, 1047 ish lost count after being locked in a box for centuries," she gave a pointed look to Klaus, as I let out a little giggle when he shrunk down a little trying to seem smaller, but failing. "I am an Original Vampire, just means I started a line of vampires and I am harder to kill, same with Klaus."

"So next question, Why did you run? Also I am Wanda and this is Natasha." I was a little scared to answer this question but I knew I had to.

"When Loki cut open his arm, umm his blood was a lot stronger than any I had smelt and my blood lust went through the roof. I can normally control it but it was one unexpected and two a lot stronger than a human. So I flipped him to protect him and myself, then ran into Klaus and he helped hide me." I took a deep breath once I finished looking down away from their faces, afraid to see what they were feeling.

"Wow, sorry about Loki. I don't think any of us knew that's what he was going to do, let alone be expecting that kind of reaction, but we at least me and Wanda were only chasing you to see if you were ok and well ask for an explanation." Natasha told me, making me look up in shock. This is the first time they didn't jump to thinking I was a monster. Though before I could answer I heard a noise coming from behind me, without thinking I jumped up and got ready to fight. Then I see who it is.

"What do you want, Damon? I left for a reason, and also how did you know where I was? I just told you I was leaving." I relax a little but still ready to fight, not trusting him not to try something.

"We came here to save you," my confused look made him explain "Have you not see the news or insta or any other platform, your face is everywhere, your famous just not in a good way, it says that the avengers are looking for you and that you are potentially very dangerous, and that your a mutant." My mouth was wide open as Klaus and Bekah both pulled out their phones to check, and well Damon was right Bekah showed me a post on insta that said everything Damon just told me, saying that if anyone was to see me to report it and stay away, my face clear on the screen.

"Well shit what is she meant to do? Her face is clear on the screen, there is no way for her to hide. Even if she goes back if you saw it then so did the whole world." Klaus spoke first getting over the shock whereas my mind just realised something very important.

"Then HYDRA saw it too." I whispered out my voice cracking in fear, I have stayed hidden for so long and now the whole world knows who I am. HYDRA can find me and then they will hurt me again. "And the Red Room, and Dr. Whitmore."

"Oh shit."