At All Costs

"What're you doing here Uchiha? Aren't you heading towards Konoha? What's stopping you?" Sakura questioned the raven, an eyebrow raised.

Sasuke closed his eyes, and smirked lightly. "Sakura, it's been awhile."

Sakura scoffed, "Yeah, it has. I see you're still packing those pathetic good for nothing teammates that you always seem to continue to rely on."

An agitated mark stressed the side of Karin's temple. "Excuse me? I'm way stronger than you pinky!"

Suigetsu rested a hand on the red headed girl's shoulder, "Don't underestimate her Karin. She was on the same team as Sasuke was on. She pretty fierce."

Karin scrunched up her nose, and rolled her eyes. "Ha, as if! And who're you calling a who're anyways? At least I'm not the one wearing tight spandex shorts!"

Sakura looked down at her ninja outfit, then back at Karin. "Were you checking me out to find out that information?" Sakura shook her head smirking, "Wow, I didn't know you went that way. Oh wait, I did."

Karin's eye twitched, she clenched her fists and was about to run towards her when an arm snaked around her waist holding her in place. She looked to the side and nearly screamed with glee. Sasuke held Sakura's gaze from across the clearing as Karin stared at the side of his face with hearts in her eyes. She blushed when he adverted his eyes down at hers.

Sakura's eyebrows knitted together slightly. She didn't know why she was suddenly feeling this....sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach. She felt like she was going to regurgitate or something. She shook her head, and reached into her pouch. She pulled out a pair of dark brown gloves, and slipped them on.

"Hn, well whatever the case, I won't let you anywhere near Konoha or its shinobi." She crouched lowly into a fighting stance with kunai and shuriken in each hand.

Juugo seemed too calm in the midst of the situation, but nonetheless, it wasn't his choice to make the decisions. He was only following Sasuke and his orders in exchange of Sasuke keeping him under control.

Suigetsu was enjoying the scene in front of him. The last time they had encountered the pinkette was when the had crossed over onto the fire country's border line by accident in the middle of fighting an Akatsuki member named Deidara. He guessed that her team was passing through, clearly on a mission, and just happened to run into their team. But watching the exchange between the members of team seven amused him. Especially when Sakura had told Sasuke that she would do anything to bring him back. With Suigetsu's perverted 16 year old mind, he thought of a lot of ways that she could do in order for Sasuke to come back. But instead, to Suigetsu's dismay, Sasuke declined, and again ran away saying that he didn't have time to deal with their childish affairs.

But ever since then, the pinkette hadn't left Suigetsu's mind since.

Karin was on the brink of going insane. Sasuke held onto her waist like she was 'actually' his! She held onto his arm, and leaned against him. Her non-existent breasts pressed firmly against his arm. She couldn't believe that this was happening! Sasuke was holding her! On her WAIST! All Karin wanted to do at that moment was take him somewhere private and give it to him in all the right places. Her cheeks heated just thinking about it.

How lucky is she?

Sakura narrowed her eyes only slightly so as to not give off any hint of jealousy whilst still locking eyes with the Uchiha survivor. She was tired of it all. She hated him to the bone. The soul even. When she got a hold of him, she would rip him into pieces....painfully.

She cracked her knuckles, and smirked lightly. "Ready when you are."

Sasuke noticed that she wasn't intending to use the katana, instead using her strength. He would need a distraction, a diversion. He released Karin, and nodded towards Suigetsu, who which smirked in response.

"Are you ready for this princess? I just might go easy on you since you're a girl. I have more class than that now," Suigetsu said to Sakura, letting his sword rest on his shoulder.

Sakura grunted, and sprinted towards him. Suigetsu mentally sighed, smirking. 'And just when I was starting to like her.'

Both their weapons clashed together as they both struggled trying to best one another. Sakura leaped upwards, and threw a kunai at him which he skillfully dodged by jumping backwards.

Suigetsu struck his sword into the ground, and grinned childishly.

"You have such massive strength blossom. I see why Sasuke is so interested in you. You're impressive."

Sakura scoffed, and reached behind her and unsheathed her katana. Sasuke's eyes narrowed instinctively. 'Kuso. I should've been more careful. Damn Naruto.'

Sakura noticed Sasuke's gaze, and instantly smirked.

"This is yours isn't it? Oh, well you should've been more careful. You were weak though, so I won't put that much weight onto your shoulders. But a little reminder," Sakura waved his sword side to side, "Don't get distracted."

Sasuke gritted his teeth, and weaved hand signs at a blinding speed, lightning sparked in every direction. He looked up into Sakura jade emerald eyes. She could see through his soulless windows, but what could she do about him now? He hated her, hut he loved Karin. It made her want to crawl in a dark hole, and rot away slowly, and painfully.

SLOWLY.

"Sakura-chan! Sakura-chan! Sakura-chan!" A voice bright came from behind her with yellow spiked hair.

Sakura felt his arms encircle around her small waist as she was completely pulled into his rock hard chest. She blushed from the blonde's sudden closeness of her teammate and her.

"H-hey Naruto." She greeted awkwardly.

How she hated to start the conversations. Well she didn't have to exactly handle it on her own, she just liked to do things on her own. She was strong enough to do almost anything. Hell, if anything, she was in the ANBU and she was also the head medic.

Everything she thought impossible when as child.

- (+++++) -

OMG. More reading+reviews+me= less pouting. Vote, and comment..I totally appreciate for all of the reviews and vote.

KEEP ON READING. :)