Sasuke's Destination/Tobi's Stupidity

I could hear the two of them bickering, and frankly I was sort of annoyed. How are they even in the Akatsuki????

I jumped on a branch above me, and performed a hand sign. A small poof of smoke clouded my hands, and a miniature katsuyu slug laid comfortably in hands.

"Hey Katsuyu. How's Lady Tsunade?" I asked her, worriedly.

"I'm sorry Sakura-chan, but......sadly it's come down to using the Creation Rebirth jutsu."

I gasped, "You can't be serious Katsuyu! If she does that then there's a strong chance that she could- "

"I know Sakura-chan. But already has a great number of villagers, Jonins, and ANBU died. We have to do something. Naruto is heading over there as we speak, but I'm afraid it would be too late..."

I knew this would happen... Just not now...

- XXX -

"You're too weak...don't do this, " Itachi warned the blonde headed knucklehead as he again disappeared into a bunch of crows dodging one of Naruto's dopplegangers again.

Naruto growled in frustration, "Stop running you coward! Fight me already!"

Itachi grunted, and appeared only meters from the blonde.

"Why are you so intent on bringing my little brother back to the Leaf Village? Don't you know that that's where he's heading now to destroy?"

Naruto had to pinch himself to see if he was dreaming. 'Sasuke is heading towards the Leaf? No, it has to be a lie!'

Naruto leaped forward with a rasengan already forming. "You made him do this! You bastard! You'll pay with your life!"

Itachi sighed, "My mission is to capture you Naruto. Don't make this harder for you."

Naruto ignored his comment, and pushed his rasengan into Itachi's stomach. Naruto was thrown back by the blast. He hit a tree, and fell to the ground limp. Itachi had already transformed himself into a bunch of crows and watched how Naruto stubbornly tried getting up, but failing each time. Itachi could kill him at any second now, but where's the fun in that?

"I'm not giving up you hear me? Sasuke's coming back whether he likes it or not. I'll drag him back if I have to, "He looked at Itachi, "I made a certain promise to someone, and I'm going to keep it! Believe it!"

Itachi closed his eyes for a moment, and opened them showing the power of the mangekyo sharingan.

"So be it. If you refuse to come willingly, then I will have to be forced to use force."

Naruto stood up from the ground, and took out a kunai from his pouch, and stood in a fighting stance.

"I've been training long and hard for this!"

- XXX -

"Deeeeeeiiiiiiidddddaaaaarrraaaa-ssseennnnnpppppaaaiii! I can't find her! Maybe we should just give up! I'm getting tired!" Tobi whined.

Deidara wanted to literally shove a clay bomb up Tobi's ass. He was really getting on his nerves.

"Keep looking, yeah!"

I snickered to myself. They were never going to find me. I'm the master of sneakyness. (if that's a word...)

"I can't! My eyes are tired!"

Deidara threw a weak tree branch at him, and it hit him hard on the side of his head.

Tobi rubbed his head as if in extreme pain.

"OOWWWWWWWWW! Deidara-senpai, that really hurt!!!!!!"

Deidara threw another stick at him.

"Stop throwing things! I'm starting to get bruises!" Tobi said, running around in circles.

After running in circles for what seemed like minutes, he began to get dizzy and accidentally bumped into a tree. He fell to the ground unconscious.

Deidara facepalmed again.

"I hate my life, yeah."

- XXX -

I love Tobi sooooooo much! I had to give him a longer part! :) Vote, comment! :>