Chapter 101 - 107

ʚChapter 101 Welcome Back

    Before leaving, Xin Tang made a formal farewell to his family.

    She had a hunch that even if everything went well this time, it might take a lot of time.

    Perhaps Xin Tang's attitude was too serious, and Xin Yulan was also made nervous by her: "What's wrong? Is there something difficult to deal with?"

    Xin Yulan has never participated in Xin Tang's dungeon, but, The scariest thing is when something is unknown.

    The unpredictable imagination of human beings can give the unknown the greatest terror.

    Xin Tang comforted her with words: "No, no, it's just that I'm not sure what the situation is, and it might take more time     .

    "

Still worried, and didn't show it anymore.

    Now that Xin Tang has decided to go out, she can no longer burden Xin Tang's mind.

    After bidding farewell to Xin Yulan, Xin Tang nagged at the two cats again.

    "I really can't take you this time. You also saw that last time..." I

    took the cat with me last time, but they were separated as soon as I entered the dungeon.

    Very poor experience.

    This time, Xin Tang only planned to go by himself.

    Yuanyuan stepped on Xin Tang's shoes and looked up at her, making sure she really didn't bring her, she scolded "meow" and left!

    Big Orange jumped into Xin Yulan's arms, and his claws rested on Xin Yulan's coat.

    Reluctantly, he promised, "Meow!"

    Got it! Do not worry!

    Tuantuan did not get a chance to perform.

    He just backed away silently, and returned to Xin Yulan's side, watching Xin Tang leave home.

    When Xin Tang went out, he saw people standing in the corridor.

    His figure was tall and straight, and his complexion was not as pale as before, except for his eyes, the edges of their irises were still slightly gray.

    Just like his spiritual characteristics, he is low-key and silent, but not weak.

    Seeing Xin Tang come out, Sui Yi just asked plainly: "How many?"

    Are you asking about copies?

    Xin Tang blinked, "Three."

    Sui Yi nodded again and stopped asking.

    The two stepped on the stairs one after the other and walked up to the roof, neither of them said anything.

    Until Xin Tang stood on the edge of the empty platform, the fierce cold wind swirled around her, blowing the corners of her skirt tumbling in the wind, revealing her pale ankles.

    Both Xin Tang and Sui Yi will not be affected by the temperature drop due to natural disasters. She was wearing thick clothes before, just to avoid unnecessary prying eyes.

    She turned her head and saw Sui Yi standing not far away, looking over calmly.

    It seems that a long time ago, or at the end of the long time seen in the dream, the other party is always so quiet and guarding, watching her leave.