Chapter 41 - 50

ʚChapter 41 Evolution Seventeen

    At that time, Xin Tang hugged the dark cloud and walked on the snow, turning his head to look at the unfamiliar person.

    Although she was bright and colorful, her expression was cold and distant, and when she glanced at He Zhizhi, her eyes were as cold as water.

    He Zhizhi's heartbeat accelerated instantly, not because of excitement, but because of fright.

    The moment she saw Xin Tang, she recalled the first encounter, the ghostly shadows under the thick night, the twisted shadows, and... the

    huge orange cat squatting at Xin Tang's feet, turning to look at them.

    The amber cat's pupils are clear, showing the same indifference.

    In a daze, He Zhizhi felt that Xin Tang and her cat seemed to have some subtle similarities.

    He Zhizhi lost his ability to speak for a short time, naturally there was no explanation.

    Luckily, Naituan was reliable, grabbed Xin Tang's arm and "meowed" a few times, and tapped his tail on something in He Zhizhi's hand.

    Xin Tang understood immediately, this is a coolie brought by his cat?

    Good job!

    The milk group had just finished "meow meow meow", He Zhizhi didn't wait for Xintang to speak, but saw Daju standing up with a cold face towards them.

    The oversized orange cat landed on its four paws, raised its head to hit the little milk ball, trying to squeeze it out of its position.

    "Meow!"

    Xin Tang hugged it with one free hand, with a troubled expression on his face: "Yuanyuan, you are too big now, I can't hold you..."

    Daju's body froze in an instant, and his ears rustled It trembled, and its long tail drooped to the ground.

    Even He Zhizhi, who was on the sidelines, could see the instant frustration of Orange Cat.

    Xintang naturally felt it too. Yuanyuan was the first cat she raised. Although it was a gift from Xin Xiaotang, she has been raising her for so long and she is very affectionate.

    Moreover, Yuanyuan is very obedient, easy to move, and very clingy!

    Who can say no to such a cat!

    Xin Tang bent down and lowered his head, rubbing his forehead against Daju's head, trying to hug him with his hands; "

    It's okay, I like Yuanyuan the most~"

    Big Maomao let out a deep purr from his throat, rubbing against Xintang contentedly. Tang, it opened its mouth, sat down on the back of its neck with the milk ball in its mouth.

    Naituan struggled: "Meow!"

    Xin Tang didn't stop them.

    After watching this daily routine of cats and cats, He Zhizhi's mood became more complicated.

    Others looked at the majestic big cat, but it was always cute in front of Xin Tang. Even so, they did not dare to move recklessly.

    Xin Tang let go, walked around the two cats playing together on the ground, and walked towards He Zhizhi and the others.

    She asked, "Are you going to follow Tuantuan back to the community?"

    He Zhizhi nodded. She was worried that Xin Tang didn't recognize her, so she introduced herself again, emphatically explaining: "I live on the fifth floor of your building."