Chapter 3

"Nii-san"

"Onii-san"

The voice of the girl woke him. He found himself in his room with Thoma and Ayaka with worry on his side. "W-what happened?"

"You've been unconscious for a week. A fisherman brought you here after saw you stranded on the beach. Lucky, they brought you to us first. If the Tenryou Commission found you. I cannot imagine what they will do to you."

"Don't worry about that, they can't do anything as long as I have a status as a commissioner." Ayato said with a soothing tone managed to calm her sister down. He moved his body and felt the entire limb and muscle was sore. 'This may be a side effect.' he knew after unlocking his hidden power would result much in this way.

Ayato turned to his desk and found his desk was clean and empty. He went for a long time. It should have at least two piles inside his office.  "Imouto, did you complete my work?"

Ayaka nodded her head, "yes, I did but I felt something was wrong with the reports. In this time there should be many cases that include inflation, food and supply yet the reports we get are only a quarter of what we got before the civil war."

Ayato began to worry, one of his predictions was right. Of course, one of the commissions would monopolize the reports. They will gain control of people's problems to know their dire situation. In conclusion, they gain the favor of others and if they have a superior motive they have a perfect time and place to launch their plan.

But why

Ayato begins to think. Why would they do this? He knows there is no commissioner in tri-commission who would betray the shogun.

He must call Shuumatsuban for this matter. Speaking of them, where is the guy that was with him?

,
,
,
,
,

"Hey mister, are you feeling well?" A beautiful girl came to assist the bandage man who is the member of Shuumatsuban that brought Ayato to Inazuma.

"Yes, I am and I think I will be much better if I stay here." He boisterously admits he likes the girl companion, maybe he would make her his wife.

,
,
,
,
,

Ayato stood on the plain in the night. Then, a person appeared in front of them. He knows the person in front of him is also a member of the Suumatsuban based on his uniform and the code that he is giving it to him.

"I see, after her excellency has read the reports given by the Tenryou Commission the Raiden Shogun have announced the Vision Hunt decree. Do you have any chances to have the reports?"

"Here it is, my lord." Ayato took the reports from the Shuumatsuban ninja. He noticed something missing from the reports. "This report was false. Claiming the people were joyful and having no fighting among themselves was ridiculous."

Ayato was mad. He was a clown but that was a past. He is now a commissioner and he must think as one.

Please value your life this time in this world

The words from the goddess hit him. He is a changed man. He must redeem himself from his past actions.

,
,
,
,
,

"Huh, what a nuisance" Yae miko sighed. She has had no motivation to read her novel since the hunt began. Not only that most of her writers have spent themselves in survival and only some are still publishing their sample novel to her.

Her most infamous writer, Miss Hina, also went to Watatsumi Island for her noble purpose. Truthfully, she knows that Miss Hina isn't a female but a male with his true identity as general serving under Miss Kokomi. After all, she is the one that makes a cosplay costume for him.