Chapter 2

Since my reincarnation into this world, I have done a lot of things. I have learned mostly about this world lore and went to other nations as well. While in another nation I have been making money with my skill from the previous world.

Raiden Shogun decreed a total lockdown for Inazuma. No one can go out nor enter except those who gained clearance from the commissioner and for some reason I couldn't enter Inazuma.

Since then I have made any progress outside of my homeland. In order to survive in another country I have made a shop and a restaurant in Liyue. Not just a mere shop but a franchise just only in 6 months.

Appo restaurant and Appo entertainment are the two companies that I founded by myself. Inspired by the tasty food cooked by the Liyue. I decided to make my own restaurant. Rather, I want to make a franchise in Liyue that mainly serves dishes that aren't common in Liyue so they have opportunities to taste the food from another country.

At first, I thought it would be less successful since the restaurant was freshly opened but those refugees from Inazuma are the main reason that makes the restaurant's popularity booming. Now I have mora that can buy three shops in Liyue.

I wonder if I should open another restaurant. Liyue has one restaurant then there should be enough but the staff here is still not very familiar with making foreign dishes so I had to assist them.

This made me think a lot while I sip some of the Osmanthus Wine. I pondered about the kind of new shop that I will open until I saw a kite in the sky at the plaza. The children happily played with the kite and laughter filled the environment. The reminisce of my childhood hits me.

The idea came to me. I hurriedly went to my second House in Liyue and started to make a blueprint about the next project. For my survival in Liyue. This time it would not be culinary but entertainment for children.

I began to search for the suitable material for my new design toys and created the first automatic flying plane that can fly by itself with a twist the key at the bottom of it and the fan will spin making the plane could fly further than before.

Then, the automatic plane became popular in Liyue. I managed to open a toy store in Liyue myself not long after that. The toys are also getting high demands in Sumeru so should I send them in a carriage or by ship. Carriage is much more cheaper then the Ship that cost around 1000 per carton to get directly to Sumeru but there is a report of bandits making trouble around that road. I guess I have no choice but to use a ship.

It has been a while, I lived here but I missed Inazuma. There are so many things I don't know inside. Is there any trouble? I don't know.

Luckily, the ninja that hailed from Inazuma found me and gave me the information that I needed.

Although the nation is in total lockdown I still can get the contact within the country. Thanks To the loyal ninjas that work under me directly. I must say Shumatsuban ninja's skills are impressive, mastering the ability of disguise and managing to get out of the country with storm rages on the sea are the one things that I found astounding.

With a wooden raft, I wonder how in the world they can survive in that storm. Maybe only they can know. 

I also have made many contacts around here such as Ningguang. She is quite interesting and has a good interest in art and ancient mechanisms of Liyue such as the mechanism of Guizhong Balista, the ancient large crossbow that once defended Liyue from Gods and demons. Not to say she has made many connections with several people and also has Liyue Qixing works under her.

To my surprise she also has a soft heart towards the kids, she is playing with them several times. She also gave them toys but if they gave them the information she needed, how laughable if her enemies realized it. I also tried to brainstorm how in the world she knows many things about me in the first place.