Mine

© 2015, @floralbeauty

I was never meant to be here. I don't know what brought me here.
How? How is this even possible? The smell of gasoline merged with the foul stenches of waste smeared my nostrils; I need to get out of here. My eyes felt as if they're glued together, I'm struggling to move, think or even breathe. The only sound ringing in my ears is the sound of my hot breath and my heart racing. What do I do, everything is just closing in. I somehow manage to get my eyes to open to the entirety of darkness, no windows, no doors, no lights, just a neglected area. Where am I?

Footsteps. I heard footsteps, the rhythm of the footsteps distracts my thoughts. They're getting closer. I wiped my sweaty palms on the top of my thighs. Breaking my tongue free from the inside of my mouth and lick my dry lips with my burning saliva, "Who's there?" I manage to croak, cringing mentally because of how weak and hoarse my voice came out. The footsteps are now closer than ever, having to depend on my ringing ears to guide me to them, I turn my head at every angle to get a clue, but I felt nothing. Attempting to stand up I search for a wall to support me, still feeling weaker than ever.

"Don't move," whispered a voice behind me in my left ear, before I could even gasp or scream a hand was placed at my mouth, silencing my cries. "Don't try to scream cucciola." The deep voice carried on, I could hear the faint accent of his voice, his menacing snarl shut down my every move and increased my heart rate, his free hand had my left arm secured tightly behind me as he pressed my entire weight on to his own heavy build.

I could feel his blazing breath, breathing down the back of my neck. he lowered his head until his chin was pressed against my shoulder. I gave out a muffled sob attempting to move away from him as much as possible, "Sshh, don't fight it. I'm sure you want to stay alive right?" I nodded like a bat out of hell, "Stay still," He ordered. I stopped fighting against his body and stood still, he slowly lowered his hand from my mouth, gliding it down my right shoulder, my eyes shut tight at his every move, he continued to lower his arm down until it rested at my waist, and clenched at it; this made me squeal and wince. "Sshh, it's okay, it's okay." He repeated. He raised his head from my shoulder and I let out a small sigh of relief.

"Please let me go." I whimpered, "Please, just let me go and I'll forget about this forever and I won't menti-"
"Shut up!" He growled, "Just shut up, didn't I warn you about fighting against me? Didn't I?" He spinned me around, clamping his giant hands at my petite shoulders and pinned me against hard against the wall. My eyes were screwed shut; my voice letting out a loud shriek at the pain he was causing me.

"Look at me." He commanded, I was too busy focused on the tight grip he had on my shoulders, my head was bowed down, with tears threatening to escape my sealed eyes, "Look at me!" He roared.
Raising my head, my midnight black hair was tousled down my tanned face, squinting my eyes open a tiny bit, I looked up, I could only see his silhouette staring back at me because of the darkness. This was the first time I saw him, the shadows beneath his defined jawline, his height being a good two foot taller than my petite frame of five foot, and his glistening green eyes gawking into the depths of my soul. I felt the urge to bow my head again, but his gaze held me captive. I could almost witness his eyes softening for a millisecond until hardening again, but I guess I was just imagining.

"What's your name cara?" He asked, breaking the silence. I noticed his tone changed from a harsh, cold sound to a softer one.
I lowered my gaze again and felt his pressure on my shoulder decrease, he moved both of his hands to each side of the wall, I was still trapped within him.

There was silence. Complete and utter silence, but not the calm silence. This silence was filled with tension, anger, fear and impatience; it was crushed by his fist colliding with the wall, making me jolt forward and clash into him. His arms went straight around my waist, holding me -almost protectively, I could feel him tense under my touch on his chest, "What's yours?" I dared to inquire.

"This is a dangerous game you're playing here cucciola." He said no louder than a whisper; yet it echoed vibrantly. I could feel his eyes piercing into mine, once again, just the glistening green glamorising the surrounding. He took a step closer, strengthening the hold he has on my waist. I flinched from the pressure, he took another step, and then another, I had no choice but to mirror his steps and take a step back each time, until my back hit the wall once again. I could feel the fear inside me creeping back up, my palms were starting to get sweaty again, I could feel beads of sweat rolling down my forehead, the darkness was burning my up physically and mentally. I was starting to get impatient, I wanted out of this suffocation. Now.

"Imani." Shocking myself with this confidence I spoke in, as if my mind had a mouth of its own. "Imani Anderson," breaking past the darkness, I stared right back at him, "Now can I go home," I continued, "Please."

"Imani," He copied, ignoring my request, "I'm Armo," He breathed, "and don't you think it's a bit too early to go home, I mean we're just getting started." He retaliated in a silent mocking tone.
"Why am I here?" I replied ignoring his mockery.
"Because I want you here tesoro."

"What's that supposed to mean," I answered letting my anger get the best of me, "Let me leave!" I tried to unclasp his hands of my waist, struggling against him whilst he kept his gaze on me, stern and focused.

"Get off of me!" I strained, still attempting to get his arms off of me. He just pulled me closer to the point where I could feel his breath on my forehead, but I didn't let that bother me, all I want to do is get out of here, so I kept fighting against him. He lowered his head so that it was face to face with mine.

"I warned you, didn't I?" His face started inching closer and closer to mine. Trying to avoid his look, I turned my head to the side as he neared into my hair; as if he was inhaling the scent of me.

"Armo," I muttered in a hushed tone, "Stop," He continued to lower his head until I could feel the perk of his lips on the side of my neck, "Armo, please," I panted out.
"Please what Imani, do you want me to stop?" He mumbled quietly, I felt the smoothness of his lips part as his teeth grazed the sensitive skin on my neck, as he uttered the words, making me gasp and moan at the same time. He placed a soft kiss at my neck; again and again, my eyes were pressed shut, trying to conquer the courage and sense to open my mouth to speak, "Stop Armo, please just stop," I heaved out with a heavy chest. I could feel him pressing himself further into me, I bit harshly down onto my lip in order to suppress another moan.

At this point I was terrified, yet I could feel a spark of excitement grow within me. I want him to stop.I need him to stop and when he did step back from me, I couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment at his absence.

"You're mine, Imani." He stated possessively.
I was too shocked to react to his statement, I could feel his stare on my heated skin, but all I could see was pure darkness.

I hope you enjoyed it! It's not the best but it is my first :)
If you did like reading it please vote and comment! I would love to know your thoughts and feelings.