Prologue

~information~

"Son, you in there?" A voice called out from outside his bedroom door. He paid no mind to the voice, his head remained nestled in the pillows, and he continued sleeping peacefully, ignoring his dad's voice from outside the door.

He groans when he heard two more knocks on the door.

Drakko sits up from the bed, moving his long white hair out from his face and stumbled groggily towards the door. He opened the door and sees his dad standing in front of the doorway, hand raised about to knock on the door again, he opened his eyes clearly and saw Topaz behind him. "Yes?" He said, rubbing his eyes to clear away the sleep before placing his hand hang by his side. "Can I help you?"

"Yes, Scrapper 142 is bringing in a new champion today." Grandmaster said, a small smile playing on his face as Drakko raised his eyebrows with confusion as to why this is important to him. "I want you to be there and see him. Maybe he'll became the husband we were looking for you?"

He was interested in the new champion but as soon as he heard his dad said the last sentences, a scowl immediately appears on his face, moving back and closed the door in his dad's face. Drakko walks towards the balcony door, ignoring the door opening behind him and looked out onto the view of Sakaar. "I already told you I'm not getting married with a man I don't know!" He said, crossing his arms as he turned his body around to look at his dad directly who has turned to look at him.

"You can get to know him through marriage!" Grandmaster said, as if it was that easy. "Drakko, c'mon, you have been looking for a partner for how many years? Thousands? Millions?" He said, taking Drakko hands into his making him look down at the ground, sighing.

Drakko shakes his head, looking up at his dad, who is waiting for his answers. "No, I've told you this before," He said, taking his hands out of his dad's hands, backing away. "and I'm gonna say this once. I'm not marrying a man I don't know." He said, turning away from his dad.

He heard his dad sighs from behind him and didn't turn around even when he heard his dad make a sad noise. "Drakko, please. Do it for me?"

Drakko takes a deep breath, knowing that his eyes had glowed a bright blue. It has happened a lot recently and he don't know why. He turns around to look at his dad, a furious look in his eyes. "That's what I've been doing my whole life!" He exclaimed, shocking his dad as if he was not expecting him to shout at him. "My whole life... I've always looked up at you. And what did you do?"

"Well–"

"You pushed me away!" Drakko exclaimed, not waiting to hear what his dad is going to say, all he said is lies to him, lies, lies, lies. "The only reason I exist is because of you." He said as he feel his eyes slightly tearing up, but he won't let the tears fall down his face. He won't give the satisfaction to him.

"Yes, and you should be–"

"What? Grateful?" Drakko said, looking at his dad with disbelief on his face. "Dad, just because you're blood. Doesn't mean you're family." He said, smiling with satisfaction of seeing his dad shocked face. "Now get out before I move you out myself." He said, turning away from his dad, looking into the mirror in front of him.

Drakko let out a sighed of relief when he heard the door closing behind him, footsteps fading away from his bedroom. He slowly walks to the balcony glass door, looking down at his hands. He opens up his palm and smiled as a small gold lightning appeared on his palm, dancing around his fingers, fading when he heard knocking on his door.