The real Miracle is you

After one day Julieta, Hugo and Mirabel came finally to the Encanto.

Mirabels Heart beats so fast that she wasn't sure what she supposed to do.

She hugging Juan who sleep deep and sound.

" Hey mi amor are you alright? " Mirabel sigh and don't know how she should answer.

" It's alright mi Vida " said Julieta and hugging her.

In Casita painting the children together and tinkered many butterfly symbols.

" Where did you learn this Bonita ? " " Mama though me, how do you like it ? " asked Bonita and show her butterfly.

" It looks so beautiful " Alma smiled by that but suddenly she saw what a little far away, even Isabela and Luisa notice it.

The went out and saw there standing a woman " Mirabel ! " yelled Luisa

" Isa! Luisa ! " yelled Mirabel and ran happy with tears to them, the three sisters hug each other tight and cried.

" Mirabel!? " the rest of the family ran out.

" Mira ?! " asked Antonio and smile brightly

Mirabels eyes widen " Antonio?...." Both hug each other, and cried happy.

Bonita smiled but then she saw her father with the baby and go happy to him " Papa...." " Hey Bonita this is Juan " he gave him to Bonita and Bonita smiled and kissed his head.

Antonio open his eyes and saw Hugo with Juan in his arms.

" Is that yours ? " " yeah " Antonio go to Hugo.

" Mirabel...." She look at Pepa " Tia Pepa ? " Pepa whimpering and hug Mirabel fast, if she would be still have her weather powers, she would swear that the heaven would be full with rainbows and rain.

" Hola Mira " said Felix as he hug Mirabel even.

Dolores and Camilo hugged her also.

" Hi! " came Emily suddenly,  Mirabel look suprises " Um hi " " Mirabel this is my daughter, Emily and that's my son Gael " Mirabel look shocked but smile with happy tears.

" Hola....." said Gael shy and smiled

" Hola Tia Mirabel " said Emily and hugged Mirabel fast, Gael come slowly to her to and hugged her.

" Mirabel these are my sons, Pablo and Abel " said Isabela, Mirabel saw that Pablo is blind.

Abel hugged her and Pablo react out for her " Hola Tia Mirabel " Mirabel took his hand " Hola Pablo " " I'm happy to finally meet you " " Me to " said Mirabel and hugged her both sobrinos again from her oldest sister.

" Hey Mirabel I don't know if you remember me but - " " I remember you, you Bobo " said Mirabel with a smile.

" Mirabel " " Tio Bruno..." she go to him and hugged him also tight.

Hugo smiled by this family reunite from his wife suddenly he notice what " Sierra ? " she came to him with a smile.

" Hi Hugo " " How did you - " " When I was 14, I couldn't take this live anymore so I had ran away " he nodded sadly.

" A few town people had notice how you was treading, they came to help you, but you was gone already...." " Did you know what happend to my parents? " " I think they was send to the prison, but I don't know really what had happend to them " " I shouldn't even think about them anymore, that's all in the past " Sierra smiled and look at Juan.

" Well hello little guy, can I hold him? " " Sure " Bonita give him to Sierra.

After Mirabel meet Mara, Gabriela, Manuel and Lucia and hugged them she froze infront of her was Alma.