The rest of the Family

Bonita looked at a chair in the casita as the family questioned her.

"Where is she?!!?" "Why isn't she here?!" "Is she alright?".

Bonita sigh " She is with my father in the village where we live, it's 3 days from here, one day if you ride..." " Wait a minute, why do your parents let you ride here by yourself ? " " Umm, well actually hehe...." ."Bonita" said Agustín raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, okay, I told them I would be staying with my best friend Carmen in the nightboor village for 3 weeks." "What?, wait a minute, that means you lied to your parents" "Yes..." "Bonita!. " " I know! But....I wanted so much to get to know you all....and Nama doesn't talk about her past that much and....I just wanted to get to know you.....".

The family sigh and look sadly to each other.

" Bonita dear we need to talk first, wait here a moment alright " ask Alma, Bonita nodded.

All adults go to another room and close the door now was Bonita with the other children in the room she smile to them like the others to her.

Before Emily walk to her " Hola!! I'm Emily my Mama is Luisa!, so Mirabel is my Tia and that's....makes us to Primas. " she giggles, Bonita must be smile by that. Then the others came. " Hi I'm Gabriela!, that's my Brother Manuel and my sister Lucía " " Umm, we know each other already " she say and looking nervous.

" I'm sorry to that I rat on you, i didn't mean to say anything, but i get nervous when people stare at me and then-" "In other words, she's too stupid to keep a secret!" .Gabriela said and grinned and Lucía got angry right away. "You little -" but then a boy came between the two. ."Hey, we have a guest, what should you think?" Both grumbled, "Excuse me, the two always fight, you always get used to that, I'm Pablo, my mother is Isabela, I'm your Primo I guess." He shook Bonita's hand. smiled but looked shocked when she saw his gray eyes."Um, you're...um-" "Blind?, yeah I noticed too, everything's fine, no reason to make a drama out of it" he smiled broadly. "

The other children introduced themselves and talked to Bonita.

Then the Adults came back. " Bonita? " she quiet and listen. " We make a choose, because you were away for so long you can stay a few days" Bonita smiled and wanted to say thank you" "But then we want you to go to your parents with your Abuelo and Abuela.." Bonita fell silent and thought, she didn't know how her parents would react when they found out that she lied to them, and on the other hand she saw her go, even if she didn't say it, she could see from her mother that she was her,Missing family so she decided.
Bonita smiled and nodded.

I hope you like the chaper, if you have ideas or ask let me know 😉.

And about the OC's

Mariano and Dolores children.

Lucía is 12 years old.

Gabriela and Manuel are 8 years old and twins.

Isabela and Bobo's child

( Bobo Marquez is a deleted character from Encanto so not my OC 😉)

Pablo is 12 years old

Abel is 10 years old

Luisa and her Exhusband's Carlos children are.

Gael 8 years old

Emily 4 years old.

Camilo and Sierra daughter is

Mara 7 years old