Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A/N: sorry for not updating... I got a guest. His name is called Author's Block! His are really annoying! Well... I will TRY to write something... oh and if you want to you can check out my Tumblr!

Joyfullypinkinternet.tumblr.com

Let's write!

_______________________________

When I woke up, I checked my phone. Lukas always sends me a morning message, but today he didn't... is he really angry at me?

I was looking at my phone for a while before Jen sat next to me.

"good morning sweetheart! Breakfast is ready!" she said while looking at me with a big smile

"Lukas haven't looked at me, texted me, or talked to me in days..." I said still looking at my phone.

"(name), come on let's go eat breakfast!" Jen walked down to the Living room. When I had changed to normal clothes, I walked down to the living room where, to my surprise, Lukas was sitting in the couch.

Arthur came from the kitchen with 4 cups of tea. Jen sat down at the side of Lukas.

"Hey, (name)? can I talk to you? Alone?" Lukas asked looking down at his lap. I answered with a hum.

We walked out of the house, and in to the garden. "so what did you want to talk about?" I asked, a fake smile planted on my face. Before I could think any further I got kissed by Lukas. Slowly I kissed back. When we broke apart, he looked at me with a serious face.

"Am sorry for not talking to you..." Lukas said looking down. I placed my hand on his shoulder, making him look at me, I looked into his beautiful sapphire blue eyes.

"Lukas... It's ok." I said with a smile on my face.

"Jeg Elsker Deg." Lukas said, Light pink dusting his cheeks. I knew what that meant. I felt a big smile creeping up to my face. I tip toed and kissed his forehead.

"I Love You Too, Lukas." I said, looking at his blue eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

AN!: so... I think I used like........... Two weeks on this... sorry.

I have been really busy and yeah.

Anyway. Follow me on DA:

Thisthing8.Deviantart.com

Or me on Tumblr:

Joyfullypinkinternet.tumblr.com

~Stay Awesome!

~Jen

Norway x Reader Love is Magic.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें