Chapter 2

Chapter 2. The beginning part 2

A/N: ok so am sorry if the first chapter was boring. This is my first fan fiction and am trying my best! Lets get to the chapter!

(name)'s P.o.V

Me and Lukas was waiting on the bus stop. I was waiting for Jen and Lukas was waiting for Mathias.

"hey, (name)." I looked at Lukas "yeah?" "c-can you.... Ask Jen when am going to practice with her?" I didn't know he was practicing with my mother!

"o-ok... what are you practicing?" I looked at my knees. Why am I feeling disappointed?

"...magic." Magic!? Well I knew Jen could use magic, but I didn't know Lukas was practicing it..."o-oh..." I looked at the sky.

"hey (name)!! are you coming?" it was my mom. "Lukas! Get in!" ... and Mathias... "yeah!" me and Lukas said at the same time. We looked at each other and started to laugh.

Jen and Mathias walk out of the cars and hugged each other. "Mathias! It's so good to see you! How are you?" what. The. ... . 

"am fine. How about you?" ... "oh am good. Oh, when am still can remember. Lukas, can you come over tomorrow, y' know to practice?"

Mom had a really bad memory. One time she forgot me when we was in the library, but she can still remember the first time she met my dad, Arthur. 

"y-yeah..." "good! Cya tomorrow!" she gave him and Mathias a hug and then she walked inside of the car. I gave Lukas a hug and got a hug from Mathias.

~~ le TIME SKIP! sent to you by Prussia's awesomeness!!~~

"how do you know Mathias?" I looked at Jen with a curious look on my face. 

"we was in the same high school." we was sitting in the car so she had to concentrate on the road. "why do you teach Lukas magic?" I looked at my lap.

"I teach him because, Mathias asked if I wanted to be his magic teacher for 3 years ago. But since he was to young to learn magic at that time, we waited to tell him until 2 years had passed."

I looked at her with a little shock. "so you waited for two years until you told him? And why didn't I get to know about you teaching him magic before now?" I was a little bit angry.

"because, I thought you knew." she put her hand on my head and smiled.

When we was home I walked up to my room, and to my surprise, Finnie was there.

"Finnie what are you doing here?" Finnie jumped up and hugged me "I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!"

'ok that was shocking. More shocking then when I heard Alfred watching a horror movie for the first time.' I thought to myself. 

"... I have missed you too. Now, get off me!" but of course, he grabbed my foot.

"DAD!!! CAN YOU GET FINNIE AWAY FROM MY FOOT!!!?" Arthur (dad) walked up to my room and "Finnie, let go of (name)'s foot and go to sleep. Now"

Finnie got up and looked down. "ok...good night sis." "night." Finnie walked slowly to his room.

Me, mom and dad was sitting by the kitchen tabel.

"so, (name). how was your tour to Norway?" I looked at dad. "Norway is a beautiful land! I wish England was as beautiful as Norway." 

Arthur looked at me with an angry look on his face. He was now standing up. "Arthur, sit." Jen, you are a genius. Arthur sat down. "good boy!" but he just looked at Jen with an annoyed expression on his face. 

"(name), I know how beautiful Norway is. And am happy that you know now too." Jen came from Norway and that's why I was able to see it. And the reason Lukas came with is because Jen trusts him.

"am going to sleep. Good night." Arthur got up and walked to his room. "night. (name), you should go to sleep too. I can come up with some food if you want." Jen gave me a hug and walked to the kitchen. 

"'k. thanks mom." i walked up to my room. When I threw myself on my bed I got a message from Lukas.

Lukas: hey. I was just wondering: do you know how Jen and Mathias know each other?

Me: yes. I asked her on the way home. Do you have to know?

Lukas: yes, please.

Me: they met in high school. Why won't Mathias talk about it with you?

Lukas: idk... do you think that... maybe it was something between them at that time...?

Me: well, if I know Jen good enough she would have remembered something like that.

Lukas: yeah... well cya tomorrow. ♥

I blushed a little at the heart.

"are you bushing???" I looked up to see Jen in the door opening

" n-no!" she placed the white plate with bread on my bedside table. 

"ok...oh before I forget about it. Me, Finnie and Arthur are going to the World Conference next week. Is it ok for you to be alone?"

I hate when this happens. I wish I could go too. "... why do you always go..? Its not fair... am older then Finnie and I don't even get to come with..." I said while looking down.

"(name), you know, if you want to come with us, you can." 

I looked up at her with shock. "really!?!?"

"yes, of course." I gave her a hug. When she had left the room I sent a message to Lukas about what we had talked about

Me: GUESS WHAT!!

Lukas: you are exited. What is it?

Me: first, are you going to the World Conference next week???

Lukas: well, yeah I don't have a choice. What about it?

Me: am going too!!!

Lukas: Really!? Why?

Me: I wonted to go since Jen, Arthur and Finnie are going and I didn't want to be alone home. It's always so BORING!

Lukas: well, then I will see you there then.

After a while.

Me: hey, how did you become a nation?

Lukas: long story. I can tell you later.

Me: oke~ good night

Lukas: good night, love ;)

did he just call me 'love'?!

And before I knew it I fell asleep, red as a tomato...

Lukas' P.o.V

I could not believe that (name) was going to go to the World Conference. Why did she ask how I become a nation...? 

" Norge! What cha doing???" and that's when Denmark came and ruined my thoughts "nothing." I told him with my famous poker-face 

"who where you texting???" I blushed a little but looked down. "no one," 

before I knew it he snapped my phone and looked at the massages I had send to (name) 

"ehh... why did you ask her about if she knew how me and Jen met?!"

I snapped my phone back. "... because you didn't tell me!" i yelled back at denmark.

A/N: ok sorry to put you in a cliffhanger. ^^

Ok so you are going to your first world conference! Yey! Well here you have the long chapter I promised myself to have done before I fell asleep infront of my computer. Soooo.... Yeah.

Well... Stay awesome!~ love you! ♥