First time giving head - smut Arizona x male!reader

Arizona and I have been dating for almost a year now. We have had sex before, but only a few times. He is always cautious about my boundaries and he doesn't touch me a lot. I wish he did, I love physical affection. The only people that know we’re dating are GOV and Alaska.  Arizona was sitting on the other side of the couch when i walked in, and sounded really grumpy when he was talking to me and the other states.¨Hey, you ok?¨ i asked him as he looked away from me.¨You can tell me what you want.¨ Ari looked away from me and tucked his hands in between his knees,¨I-...i can't talk about it…i'm sorry.¨ I sccoted a little closer to him and he scooted away. ¨ Please tell me what's wrong. I can tell you are clearly uncomfortable.¨he looked away¨I don't want it to ruin our relationship.¨ i looked at him with sad eyes as he tried to hide the fact he was getting hard,¨Can you follow me ,to where we don't have to worry about others hearing us.¨ he reluctantly agreed and followed me to his room.¨dont feel ashamed…please tell me what you need.¨ he looked at me with shame and i was getting worried that he had done something that would have possibly upset me,¨i need you…if you aren't comfortable i completely understand-¨silencing him with a kiss, i explain to him that it was ok for him to feel this way,i asked him what he needed me to do, and he responded with head . i pulled his member out and gently cupped his tip with my tongue,he reached his hand towards my hair but pulled away,¨you can play with my hair its ok.¨ He looked down at me with slightly lustful eyes,¨i don't want to use you…i want you to be comfortable and i don't want to invade your personal space.¨ I put my hand around his shaft and used my free hand to put his hand in my hair, and noticed him starting to relax more. He tried to be gentle with me but after a moment he started thrusting into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down, and tangling his hands into my hair. I could feel him getting closer to his release and I started to grase my tongue right over his tip and then I felt his cum spreading all over my mouth. It was warm, hot and sticky,I swallowed and sat on the bed with him laying down next to me and falling asleep. I started to wrap a blanket around us and we just relaxed, falling asleep together.