Rough - smut Florida x male!reader

Florida and I had been friends for a while now, and over the past couple of months I noticed him getting really flirtatious and he respected my boundaries but he would always play with the hem of my shirt and every now and then his hands would grase across my stomach or across the top of my pants. This day specifically I wanted to surprise him. I had gone to the mall and saw a lenjerie and I wanted to surprise him. I had bought the lingerie and I had put it on before Flo got here. After about 15 minutes i was sitting on the couch ,movie ready, snacks ready, amd all i was missing was him. He came in shortly later, sitting next to me and putting me on his lap. I felt a very small, and ever so slight, bulge in his shorts that caused me to blush very lightly."Is it ok if I kiss your cheek? It's been a while since I saw you.” I nod slightly, turning my head for him as he connects his lips to my cheek quickly and then pulling away. “I'll start the movie for us” I turned on the movie “porky’s” and he started to settle and he rested his head in my neck and the more he breathed the harder i could feel i was getting. Just like normal he started messing around with the hem of my shirt and after a bit I could feel his hands starting to fidget with the hem of my shirt and then running across my stomach lightly but pulling away when he felt the fabric underneath. “What's this?” Kissing floridas jaw he starts to grow even harder under me,and i start to blush lightly. “ Its ok florida..you can do it.” the state put his hands on the waistband of my pj pants and started to pull down  my pants and pull my shirt up,¨you’re so beautiful… are you sure your ok with me fucking you?¨ i nod leaning down on the couch and pulling him with me.  I was helping him take the langire of and handing him some lube. “You dont have to go easy you can go as rough as you need.¨ florida had sad eyes and looked very worried,¨ i don't want to hurt you, are you sure i can?¨ i put my hand on his cheek,¨i'll be fine, and if it is to much i will make sure to tell you, i promise¨ i reassured him, as he started to pull his member out of his flamingo pj pants,and start to spread lube on it and around my entrance. He started teasing my entrance, making me squirm in anticipation,¨Please Flo i need you now¨ He pushed in slowly, worried about hurting me,and gave me a couple of light thrust to make sure it wasn't too uncomfortable for me. I let out a long moan and started to ride against him.  I could feel him stretching my ass as the moans escaped my mouth as he started kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot ,before he finally found it. He flipped me over carefully and connected our lips to help muffle the moans, Spilling from both our mouths. I started to feel a knot in my stomach but after a few more seconds i feelt that knot release and i feel florida put his mouth around my dick, and start to swallow my cum We were panting when we were done but he simply scooped my up. Put a blanket around me and started to cuddle me, helping me fall asleep and he followed shortly after.