Blink

Type's pov...(after one month)

It was midnight when  we returned back to home after the long tiring event... I was atleast not tired as Tharn because he wa in the meeting and even did 4 performance in one single event that's so tiring.. atleast for me.. it is,

As soon as I reached home I laid down on the sofa because I was very tired... He went inside the washroom and came out looking fresh... Just then Nora walked out of the room... Looking sleepy...

"Where's Michelle?" I asked looking at him...

"He's sleeping in our old room" yeah now Nora stay with Tharn so we all sleep there that's why Michelle use my room  in the.... offcourse he have his own room too but that's backside and Nora is scared of going there so the poor guy have to stay here until we don't come back...

At first I was so worried and almost decided to send Nora to Jennifer (mild's sister) house permanently so that she can take care of him.... Yeah She also loves Nora a lot... She always beg me to send this kid there..
But hopefully Tharn loves him so much that he even pay way too extra to Michelle to take care of him and Just to be with him... offcourse Michelle love Nora but Nora really annoys him a lot that's why they mostly fight...

Yeah Nora baby is annoying sometimes...if you don't do things according to him then you are in his bad books and then he's an evil kid...

"Can u bring water for me please Bubba?" I asked to my baby and nodding he went towards fridge and my cute baby was struggling to open it because even though he's six now but he's still so small but then Tharn uncle came to rescue and helped him open it...Nora took the bottle and although it wasn't that heavy for us but for him it was and struggling he came near me and gave me the bottle...

"Kiss" I asked pouting my lips and he kissed me very terribly..it's his habit to bite while kissing...

"Eww" I glared at him as always bit my lips and laughing he was running away when bumped with Tharn's long legs and I thought he will fall down but Tharn pulled him up and kissed his lips too...

"Ahhh uncle Tharn... You bit my lips" he said and Tharn just gave an apologetic expression and rubbed his lips...

"Let's have dinner baby" he said loud enough to be heard by me and we all sat down together...

" What about Michelle?" I asked

"Michelle already ate...he even fed me some... he's a big tummy boy uncle cut down his pay he's greedy he eat a lot..I don't like him,he said Ace doesn't love me because he never call me" Nora said I told you.. he's an evil guy...

"I will...even I don't like him if you don't like him..." Tharn replied smiling at him...

Finally done with dinner I was washing dishes while Tharn was making Nora sleep when suddenly someone came behind me and I got scared looking at his reflection in mirror

"Ahhh" I yelled out turning around when he held my mouth...

"Why are u screaming? It's me Tharn... don't scream Nora is sleeping 'he said still closing my mouth...

"Ahhhssshh it's you..I thought it's ghost anyways what happened? "I asked because now I m very tired..I can't do anything anymore...

" I have a favor to ask" he said...

"No I can't, please I m very tired" I said and he just rolled his eyes and pulled out a paper...

"I just want you to marry me..." When he said that my heartbeat stopped and I just wanted to faint...does he still love me? Do I really deserve his love? But all this faded when he spoke again...

"I just want to marry you not because I have slightest feelings for you or even I want it...it's just because I want Nora to be mine forever...I mean I always wanted to adopt a baby and I know he's born to be my kid...I feel my connection with him...I know he's Oscar's kid and I m not his own father but I want to be his dadda because becoming a father is easy but being one isn't...and I confidently say that maybe I can't give him time but I can give him love" he said and it really made me happy and sad at the same time...

" You think I m not enough"

"Offcourse not... for five years I mean even when he wasn't born you took care of him and I know when you are with him, he doesn't need anyone but I want to be with him..not because of his  future but for my present future...I need him and I don't think I want to hear this word uncle... please marry me...you were apologising right? I will forget everything and will forgive you but please do me this  favour...I promise I will do whatever you ask me" he said and somehow I got little bit greedy...

" But on one condition" I asked even though I didn't wanted same thing to happen with me...

" After marrying me if you gonna marry another person or divorce me even then your 60% of property will be my son's and adding to that you can't take all of his Custody..he will he mine even if you kick me out of this home" he began to think something...

" Ok" he replied and walked away...