Romance

Type's pov

Next day as I expected it didn't happen and Gulf uncle was still alive but something does happen to him as he couldn't walk properly but ignoring that I walked out and as Gulf uncle was still with us atleast in single piece and alive... Tharn had to sit behind me and we both went to college together...

"Ohhoo couples together on valentines day... What a lovely day" mild my friend teased me because it's rare that we come together...

We went to class and mild sat down with a guy name Zayn and I had to sit with Tharn because if not ,then Oscar will come to sit with me and I don't like him that much..

"I-i love you too baby" I said to Tharn and the guy looked at me with wide eyes and another moment I hugged him...

"Oscar is here to propose me and I want to prove him that you are actually my boyfriend...I m sorry, please help me I don't want to hurt his feelings" I said and after few seconds Tharn hugged me too... finally professor arrived and we let go of eachother..

As today it was only one hours class so after it ended we were walking out together and we have already decided to go separately and we will just lie Gulf uncle that we went there and spent a beautiful day...

But our plan failed when I saw Gulf and Mew uncle were waiting for us outside our campus...

"Let's go...I will drop you there" he said but fortunately I remember that I brought my bike here...

" No,I have my bike too so we can't" I said making excuses...

" Don't worry I will tell  Stuart to park it in college parking area...give me the keys" he said showing his hands and I had to give it to him...

We sat down in their car and they finally dropped us infront of a big hotel...

"Have a good day...go inside" Mew uncle said smiling at us and unwillingly we had to go inside...

We went inside and the man who was near the reception immidiately Walked towards us...

"You are TharnType right?" He asked looking at his phone and then at us...

"Y-yeah" Tharn nodded and he smiled like a fool...

"Welcome sir .. please follow me" he said and we began to follow him...soon we reached in a hall and finally inside a room...

"We did all the arrangements...have a wonderful day" saying that he closed the door and we walked in staring at the room as the room was too luxurious and we'll decorated..

We both showered in the bathroom and as stated by Uncle Gulf they have arranged comfy robes...

We settled down on the bed and had looked at the lunch placed infront of us...

"It's very good but what's this?" I tried to start conversation with him because he never really talk to me... hanging out with him is exactly like hanging out with a toy...you just talk, there will be no reply in return..

"Hmm...it must be wine..let's not drink it, it's not for you" he for the first time talked so much and kept the bottle aside...

We were having our lunch when he raised his hands towards me and touched my lips...my heart started beating faster and I was just staring at his face...why does he always make me crazy... From childhood to now... he's the one who can make me excited and nervous at the same time but he never really pay any attention to me...

"Eat properly" he scolded me with a frown over his face wiping my lips...

After having lunch we began to read book ... what a romantic date...!
where we were literally studying in a couples room... but suddenly we heard a voice...

"May I come in sir" the guy asked and Tharn opened the door and the same guy Walked in with a big tray where there was a bouquet and many thing more..

"You guys are Studying ?" He looked at us and I just ignored that guy's funny expression and began to study...

Soon he left and then placed the tray infront of me which was filled with flowers and chocolates...

"So good" I smiled looking at Tharn but his expression was still he same...I ate few chocolates and while reading I was about to tear down another when Tharn held my hands...

"W-what?" I asked looking into his eyes...

"Stupid this is Condom..." He laughed out loud pointing at the wrapper which was in my hands... embarassed I immediately threw it away and he was still laughing at me...

"You are such a stupid baby..." Saying that he sat down properly and turned around to another side to laugh more...I got angry so I just pouted my lips crossing my arms and he again laughed looking at me...

"Why are you laughing, it's their fault to place condom here.. stupid fellows" I told him and he flicked on my forehead...

" Stupid we are in a couples special romantic room... what do you expect a toy?or a book?'' he asked and I pouted more...

"Don't pout other I will"suddenly he stopped and began to read his books again.

In the midnight I sneaked out of the bed and saw the special juice he told me not to drink and sitting down I gulped it down...at first it was to wierd but then I liked it so much.