Chapter 4

Adrianna clapped her hand on her mouth quickly staring at the man in fear.

Stelven Baker: 3rd Male lead

He grew up in a poor environment similar to the heroine but instead was adopted by his rich uncle who took him in. Since Stelven was uncomfortable with being around the nobles, he made his own shop in a town and stayed there until he went back home. No one knew he was a noble, not even his friends. When he went to that 'rich' academy he ended up falling in love with the heroine, he was also the first one to notice Angela's schemes to frame the heroine.

'I don't  know what chapter we are in the otome game but if we are in "that" chapter, I think I should just say my other name.'

"Oh, my name is Adrianna"

"Adrianna?" He asked back.

"Yeah..I don't  really like giving out my last name." She said back standing up. She was wiping away small dust particles off her nightgown since she wasn't able to change and just left.

Stelven took Adrianna into the back of the shop. "So tell me, why were you hiding from that guard.. are you the person they are trying to find?" He asked folding his arms together near his chest.

"What! No!" Adrianna started to sweat alittle bit. "I just don't  like knights and guards.. they are kinda scary to me." She said trying to come up with an answer in her head.

"Oh.. that makes more sense, I am also afraid of some of the guards, there was a rumor that they took a criminal and beat him to death.. scary".

'Ofcourse that is scary! That could happen to me dammit' Adrianna thought. "Well now you know,could you answer the last question I asked you? About the.. money stuff?" She stared at the guy waiting for him to speak.

"O-oh! Yeah! There is a shop two shops down from mine that exchanges different things for money, I heard someone got 100,000 once from that store!" Stelven said while smiling.

'He has alot of energy' She thought looking away. "Thankyou! I'm going to pay you right after I come back okay!"

"Mhm!" Stelven hummed back happily which made Adrianna see flowers go around his profile.
---
Luckily for Adrianna she was able to exchange multiple jewels and atleast got 500k.. though the shop owner was suspicious of her, they didn't ask her how she got those jewels.

'Now I could be able to get a house! Near a lake!' Adrianna smiled and walked out of the shop leaving the town. 'Maybe there is going to be some people around to help me find a house or build one.