Chapter 2

Adrianna moved towards her closet,she took all the clothes she needed and jewelry she found to sell it for money. Then she made a bag out of her sheets and threw it over her shoulder. She walked towards the windows and opened both of the sides, then dropping the bag with the clothes on the ground. Why? So she wouldn't  die from a 10-story mansion...or castle? Whatever...

When she jumped down, she landed on the bag and turned around, realizing she was in a garden. 'This must be the backyard'. She thought picking up the bag. 'Now all I have to do is jump over that hedge and run away.

???'S pov:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S MISSING?!" I screamed out, staring at the maid. She was shaking under my voice and I could tell she wanted to run away. "Just great that brat ran off, and she has our jewelry!" I slammed my fist onto my desk, then looked at the maid. "YOU! Tell the guards to find her before I do it myself!" After I said that, the maid bowed quickly and ran out of the room. 'I can't believe she left like it her plan all along? How would the king act when he realizes his personal assistant is gone?' "Shit."
---
Adrianna felt something in her gut that things aren't okay. 'Wait I actually need to know about the person who I am before I run away... what was I thinking??'. Adrianna sat near a tree at a river and zoned out on the grass, imagining what she remembered when she played the game.

Angela is a 16 year old girl attending a 'magical' highschool, she falls in love with one of the Male leads but got jealous when the heroine kept on going near them, so, she teamed up with the villan to kill the heroine but ended up being brutally tortured by the prince infront of everyone. 'That sums up everything, it's like every other otome game story.'

Adrianna got up again to go near the river holding herself back at the edge  of the river so she doesn't fall into it and cause a whole scene for no reason.

Scene(in this game):

The plot of a character meeting another one after trauma, then leading to character bonding in a few weeks.

"I would rather kill myself them get caught by some "hot guy" in a river." Adrianna said, sweating thinking about it.

She washed her face and cleaned her mouth heading forward away from the huge building she was in before, but ofcourse we all know that something has to happen to build ones character right? Welp... she got lost in the forest.

Reincarnated Side Character[Перевоплотившаяся]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara