S T R A W B E R R Y

Here's a lil flashback chapter to make up for some Strawberry and Knife time. OG readers will remember this from the first book, but I've rejigged it a little because I can't really remember what I wrote in the first book. 

Also, it's unedited so pls excuse if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes/plotlines that don't match up to previous chapters. 

Anyways, enjoy!xx

I've read stories where a kiss was all that was needed to show someone how much they loved each other, more than a kiss would soil their love. Stories revolved around this one special kiss and how the couple poured their hearts into their lips touching for mere moments. 

I never didn't relate to this, nor did I understand it.

When Knife and I kissed, it wasn't the kind of kiss that allowed for nothing else to happen and that anything more would cheapen the moment. No. 

We kissed as a warm up for what was to come, it was inevitable that I would lose my virginity to Knife. He still carried that anger around with him that he was not my first kiss, despite destroying the face, and mouth, of the boy who did have it. It wasn't enough for him,  not until he had all of my firsts.  

I was in my room in the clubhouse studying for a big exam, my headphones were firmly planted over my ears and I was in the zone. I raced through my least favourite subject, accounting, to move onto my favourite. History. 

I was just delving into the middle of life in gulags when a vibration tickled my toes. I stopped mid sentence and frowned, pausing on the page for a moment in hopes I imagined it and I could keep reading. 

I was wrong. 

The vibrations continued, growing more and more intense with each passing second until my whole foot was tingling with the electric buzzing skimming them. I hesitantly pulled my headphones off and heard the most irritating music known to mankind. 

Now, you might think. Strawberry, how on earth did you not hear all of that music over your music when your headphones weren't even that loud? 

The answer is simple. They're really fucking good headphones. Knife got them for me to plop over my ears during Church meetings, said to only wear them during these meetings or when I was somewhere safe and didn't have to be aware of my surroundings. 

He hated when I wore them when he wasn't around, but a girl's gotta study and the clubhouse isn't exactly quiet. 

I gritted my teeth and pushed my chair away from the desk, setting my headphones down onto the history book gently. I shrugged Knife's cut on and shoved my feet into the peach fuzzy slippers Elliot got me for my 16th birthday last week. The look on his face as I opened his present was priceless and the incredulous look he threw my friends was even better. 

That'll teach him to mooch present buying for his sister onto someone else.

I grab my phone from the end of my bed, quickly unlocking it and checking to see if there have been any messages from Knife telling me to lock the door because people were on their way but there's nothing. 

I make sure I'm decent before angrily swinging the door open, the makeshift sign declaring my room mine and Knife's blows away from the door before smacking back to it with a clacking sound. 

I stomped my way down our hallway, someone was stupid enough to hold a party when Knife was away on a run but they weren't stupid enough to allow people onto the hallway for our family rooms. Once I reached the curve at the end of the hallway and passed Billy-Bob's room, I began to see the party goers. 

Scantily clad women were draped over smug looking bikers, bikers who were two seconds away from having my fuzzy slippers shoved up their holes. I glared at them and they merely nodded respectfully back at me before turning to the sweet butts vying for their attention.