𝟎.𝟓| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

┌─────── ⋆⋅ ☾ ⋅⋆ ───────┐
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 !
𝟎.𝟓
𝐠𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥
└─────── ⋆⋅ ☾ ⋅⋆ ───────┘

𖤐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 now at Gabriel's doorstep. Zhenzhen was leading the others and slowly creeped the door open. "Oh, damn!" Dariush exclaimed as he took a step inside.

"Man, we need to get my man Jacobi up in here." Dariush said, placing his hands on his hips. Gabriel was the last to enter with Rory who stood in front of him, still holding onto his hand.

"It's looters." Gabriel said as he shut the front door. His voice was darker and didn't sound like his usual self. "All right, let's find something to eat, okay?" Dariush clapped his hands together and walked into the kitchen like he owned the place.

"Man, I need a T-bone steak, some cheese eggs and Welch's grapes." Dariush's voice slowly faded away as he walked further into the kitchen. Rory chuckled at his words before turning her head towards Gabriel who had a blank, yet sad expression on his face.

She didn't know what to say so she just softly rubbed her thumb against his. This seemed to make Gabriel less tense because he had the tiniest smile on his lips. Gabriel's smile fell once he laid eyes on Rory.

"You're not... you're not um- scared or think differently of me right?" He nervously asked, gripping onto Rory's hand. Rory widened her eyes in shock.

"What- of course not!" She answered. "You're still the same Gabriel to me." Rory smiled at the boy in front of her who had relief written all over him. "Is that why you didn't tell me at the police station?" She quietly asked.

"Yeah. I wanted to tell you. I really did, but I didn't want you to think I was weird or scary." Gabriel answered. Rory gave him a sad smile and grabbed his other hand, cupping it with hers.

"I could never be scared of you." She whispered to him, bringing their hands towards her face. Gabriel noticed how close the two were and his cheeks began to go pink for the second time today.

Rory felt herself lean into him. She knew she shouldn't be even thinking of kissing him but seeing his face made it extremely hard.

"Fuck yeah! You guys do have Welch's grapes!"

The blond and brunette jumped back in surprise, staring at Dariush with wide eyes. "What?" He cluelessly asked before Alex and Zhenzhen also emerged from the kitchen with plates and food.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 𝗡𝗢𝗪 sat on the living room ground with plates of sandwiches in front of them. Rory was quick to munch on hers, almost forgetting about the incident with Gabriel and the others.

"I shouldn't have hit you. It was my fault." Gabriel said, breaking the silence the group had going on. "No, no. I'm good, bro. I mean... it doesn't hurt as much as seeing all this gunk on my new J's." Dariush said, bringing his foot up to show his shoes.