𝟎.𝟏| 𝐑𝐈𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

┌─────── ⋆⋅ ☾ ⋅⋆ ───────┐
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 !
𝟎.𝟏
𝐠𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥
└─────── ⋆⋅ ☾ ⋅⋆ ───────┘

𖤐

𝗥𝗜𝗠 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗, that's what the camp was called

𝗥𝗜𝗠 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗, that's what the camp was called. Rory sat in the front seat of her mothers car, her head leaning against the window.

It was clear Rory wasn't too astatic about going to camp. She already had her summer planned out, sleep until school starts again.

Rory's vision was full of green trees and grass. "We're almost there." Sophia smiled, turning her head to look at Rory who had a bored expression on her face.

The blond just wanted life to go back to normal. She didn't know who to blame for this. Her father, or herself.

"I know you aren't too happy about this, but trust me, you'll make friends." Rory's mother said while keeping her eyes on the road ahead.

"I made most of my friends at camp." Rory's mother reminded. Rory nodded her head, wanting to get the conversation done with.

"I even met your father here."

Rory tensed at the mention of her father. Her mother seemed to also stiffen but continued looking at the road and cleared her throat.

"He was my first kiss. First everything to be honest." Sophia smiled softly. Rory remained silent, her eyes glued to her shoes.

Rory didn't want to meet a replica of her father at camp. She didn't want to have the love story her mother did. If Rory met someone at camp and did indeed end up with the love her mother had, she'd suffer the same fait her parents relationship did.

"Maybe you'll meet someone too." Sophia quietly spoke. Rory clenched her jaw and shook her head.

"I won't."

The car came to a halt which made Rory look up to see a sign which read 'rim of the world.' This was it.

"We're here." Rory's mother smiled before stepping out the car with Rory following.

Rory grabbed her bags from the backseat. She had about four bags which she placed over her shoulders. "You want me to go sign you in?" Sophia asked while placing a hand on her daughter's shoulder.