Prologue

His dark unruly curly hair, little brown curls that jump anxiously when he walks. His eyes; emerald green, so unique and so mesmerizing perhaps mysterious to a great extent too. His face complimented with a wonderfully artistic nose with just the right curves and points. His beautiful full length lips. His jaw line farthest from ugly. Those dimples that pop out when his million dollar smile forms on his angel like features.

His body is again a form of beautiful art, better than Di Vinci's, covered in ink with the imprinted tings that keep mystery penetrated in them. Every single piece of the scribbling is a book itself. His body is just the perfect height of five feet and ten inches. His muscular tanned body, his long and slender fingers dressed with rings and wrists covered in bracelets are just the right ingredients to make people jealous.

He is one of a kind maybe an angel in disguise? He is a role model for many. He carries the world of so many people in his palms, he can crush them to pieces but he doesn't. Why? Because he knows what it feels to be hurt. He is not a closed book, neither a locked diary nor a burnt journal, just an example of love, care and affection, an example of hope and moral, a leader to following dreams, for he is a just a normal human being.

He put into action the phrases spoken by the great poets. He proved that 'You are unique and an exquisite work of God and you deserve happiness, maybe not a perfect life but at least a happy and successful one'. He proved that no matter what you go through, stay calm and strong, keep your back straight and chin high, because you are too cool to care about what the world says. That the world doesn't make you, you make your own world and you decide how to run it. He raised hope in the broken, hopeless hearts; he is a door to glee.

His heart is poured into whatever he writes, his words hold emotion, feeling and intensity, his terminology give birth to a spark inside one's body that they wouldn't have know ever existed. He is an open book with Shakespeare's words, that you won't understand easily you need to infer the meaning.  His smile hides the deepest emotions. The little acts he plays are enough to drown a town in laughter. He stood strong no matter what and never lost hope in what he believed. And today............................................................................................................................................................................................... He never got demoralized neither did he back off from his dream, he rode his car on a road with bumps, got flat tires but didn't lose faith and that is what I admire him for............................ ........................................................................... .....................................................................................................................................

Wish and blow the candles Elena.

I made my wish.

And blew.

***********

Chapter 1 'l be up today (maybe) :P