Chapter 6: Arriving in Atlas! The Shocking Reveal

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 6 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"After finding out that Maxwell knows who is Rory's mother who is at Atlas, it caused everyone to take Bullheads heading there. They arrive at the academy walking in seeing General Ironwood talking with some Atlas operatives until his attention was turned to them.....................
Ironwood: " Qrow Branwen, I never expected you to be here after some time. *looks at Summer and Taiyang* These two must be your teammates from your time at Beacon."
Summer: "My name is Summer Rose."
Taiyang: "I'm Taiyang Xiao Long."
Ironwood: "I know. Ozpin told me about you, and by the hair and eyes your (Y/N)'s mother. *looks at Weiss to see Rory in her arms* Is that another child?"
Summer: "No, no it's different; he's my grandson."
Ironwood: "Grandson? *eyes widen* This is (Y/N)'s kid? *she nods, looks past her* Maxwell Rhodes, and I see you have your group with you. So, the reports I got from the village were true."
Maxwell: "Yes, these four attacked the Silver Lions again. But, it was for a reason."
.....................they went to a room to talk privately where it was explained from what happened to (Y/N) to the attack on the gang with also want me to find out if Sabrina was Rory's mother o KY to find out she isn't and by the look on Ironwood's face he was beyond furious.....................
Ironwood: "Such cowardice. Running him over while protecting is child is brave, but Rory could've gotten hurt. At least he's okay."
Qrow: "You seem relieved he's okay."
Ironwood: "(Y/N) maybe your nephew, but he is a well respectful young man. His skills were also remarkable in combat, I was actually wanting to ask him to be a new member of the Ace Ops."
Ruby: "So, that's why they were at the village."
Clover: "We were testing him and we believed he had the skills to join us, it lasted months and we became close friends."
Taiyang: "How close?"
Harriet: "Just friends if you're wondering, me and Elm didn't get close romantically."
Elm: "None of us are Rory's mother. That leave us out."
Ironwood: "But, I guess what happened at the village isn't the reasoning you're all here?"
Qrow: "Max said he knew who Rory's mother is and that's why we're here."
Ironwood: "Wait, you know who it is Max?"
.....................the moment he asked a knock was heard at the door which it opened revealing Winter and Willow Schnee walking in surprising Weiss.....................
Weiss: "Winter? Mom?"
Winter: "Weiss, you're here?"
Willow: "I never expected you to be here. *looks at Rory in her arms* Who is this?"
Summer: "This is Rory, my grandson."
Willow: "You must be Summer, (Y/N) told me all about you."
Taiyang: "You met our son?"
Willow: "He came to Atlas to fill out a report and I met him while meeting Winter after the mission, he is a very respectful young man. How is he doing?"
Ruby: "He- He's in a coma."
Winter: *eyes widen* "What happened?"
Yang: "He was ran over by Sabrina, a member of the Silver Lions. She tried to kill him after he ruined their operation before, we confronted her cause these four told us he was kidnapped and she probably forced herself on him which resulted in Rory's birth. Only to find out she isn't the mother."
Willow: "Did she force herself on him?"
Chuck: "No. We got there in time."
Willow: "So, why is everyone here?"
Qrow: "Max here says he knows who the mother is."
.....................cooing is heard with Rory reaching for Willow smiling at her wanting her to hold him, Weiss gives him to her and adored him making him giggle with Maxwell smiling.....................
Maxwell: "Yes. I do know who Rory's mother is and like it was said it isn't Sabrina and it's not the female members of the Ace Ops. It happened right after the Silver Lions were beaten and another Huntress from Atlas arrived to make sure of that defeat."
Ironwood: "Wait, I do remember sending someone there. *eyes widen* No. It couldn't be."
Qrow: "What? Who is it?"
Summer: "Max, who is Rory's mother?!"
.....................he just smiled and slowly turned his head to look at someone in the room with everyone looking until Qrow looked causing his eyes to widen in absolute shock....................
Qrow: "No way."
.....................everyone looked in shock finding out who is the mother with Winter looking down and away avoiding eye contact with every signaling the big question that was on everyone's mind.....................
Maxwell: "Rory's mother is Winter Schnee."
Weiss: "Wh-What?! Then that means Rory is my nephew as well?"
Blake: "It also makes more sense, whenever Rory would be upset and Weiss had to calm him down he always did it so fast. He must've thought you were his mother."
Willow: "Th-This can't be right. Why didn't you tell me Winter? This can't be true."
Taiyang: "But, how?"
Maxwell: "There's more proof to it, for some of you who doesn't know I have a semblance that let's me change the look and features of anyone I touch along with myself. I did that to Rory, but only his hair and eyes."
Qrow: "Wait, that's not his real hair and eye color?"
.....................he snaps his fingers with glow coming off Rory, it revealed his hair isn't two-toned, but three-toned with his hair being white with black highlights with the tips being red and his eye color being a Bluish-Silver instead of a regular silver shocking everyone. Tears are seen dropping on the floor with everyone looking at Winter to see her crying while sniffling."
Winter: "It's true. I'm Rory's mother."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)