Part 7 - " What the hell are you? " (P1)

Trigger warning : Emotional Distress

Jonah has been quietly waiting on the seat next to Adam. Soon enough they should arrive at the place they've been told to go to. The faint sight of the nearly falling apart house brought them to a realization it might have been a bad idea. But the two of them prevailed... More like Adam did.

" Dude Common. Let's go in. " Adam said tired of Jonah's excuses.

" No I... I have a cat allergy. " Jonah said packing stuff up for Adam. Before he handed him the bag with all the things needed for him to survive that night.

" Yeh yeh sure. " Adam mocked him before grabbing the bag and walking inside.

Soon enough Adam was walking around and checking things about. This wasn't the first time he made his way into danger. Soon enough Jonah goes through on the Radio that Adam brought.

" There's one camera in there already, but it's one of those old ones with the tape and stuff. It will record, but I won't be able to see it in real time. We'll just have to look at it afterwards. " Jonah was watching closely from the camera that Adam brought with him.

The blonde soon enough got bored not seeing anything paranormal as he than started mocking the ghost.

" Here, kitty kitty... " Adam looked around not seeing any results.

" Everything alright? Are you at peace here? " Still no reaction. That made him a bit bored again. What he didn't know was that Jonah was holding back a chuckle.

" You look so stupid right now. " He said looking at the situation.

" Dude, what am I supposed to do for a literal ghost cat?! " Adam said now annoyed at Jonah. No longer bored yet annoyed as he continues to look around the house.

" What's...what's it going to do, just mEoW us to death? Like, what are we doing here? " Jonah said in a now bored tone of voice sitting in the car. He was to scared to go in but he would never say that out loud to anyone. So he tried to calm himself down with these dumb things.

" Would you mind taking this seriously for once!? " Adam busts out with anger as he was sick and tired of Jonah never taking this seriously. Awalays only goofing around.

" I mean, in the end, I don't have to take that seriously at all. Cause I'm in here, and you're in there, and you're- " He says going to make another joke yet Adam cut him off.

" Yeah, because you were to scared to go inside to begin with! " He says trying to get back at Jonah.

Jonah's expression off goofiness falls as he looks at the screen in denial. He was scared but he won't admit it.

" Not too scared, I'm not too scared... " He says going with the last part quieter as he is thinking about why he felt scared... That cat is probably fiction anyway.

" Yes you ar- " Adam was about to say something before a can in the kitchen got knocked over. Jonah's hart rate increases as he looks at the screen again.

" What the hell was that? " Jonah's says as Adam quietly advances forward. " Adam back out! " He said loudly before he got shushed by Adam.

Adam walking closer and Jonah bringing his face closer to the monitor. Jonah's nerves are over the limit as Adams intrigued look continues to advance into the building untill...

Adam walked into the Kitchen and Jonah only could give out a slight gasp. Adam pulled out a flashlight and lit it reveling a human who's face was fully shadow. Wearing a suit and a red rose. It smiled at Adam before it lunged at him.

" Adam! " Jonah cried out as the being ripped the camera away from Adams body. Soon enough the smile of the alternate fades as a small knock is heard from the basement door. He grabbed Adam by the throat raising him above the ground and walked into the basement as the door shuts bechind them.

Jonah on the outside was crying his eyes out. This... He got a full view of it all. He was contemplating.... Before inevitably turning on the car and riding away. Only the lone camera left after Adam inside of the house...