Chapter 1

Step step step

Step step step... Muichiro walks over to where his uniform and Katana are, still exhausted from the night before.

"My head hurts so bad.. " Muichiro complains to himself.

He picks up his Katana, catching a glimpse of himself in the reflection.

"Why am I so pale? " Muichiro mumbles. He reaches up to his hair, trying to fix it after it being so messed up.

"What's this? A bump? " He moves his hair over to reveal a horn, not very big but definitely a horn.

Muichiro gasps and drops his sword.

"Muichiro? " Shinobu!

"Yea? " Muichiro asks trying to hide the fear in his voice.

"Well I was going to tell you we have a Hashira meeting here in 5 minutes but then I heard you drop your Katana. Is everything alright in there? "

"Yea.. I'm all good. I'm just not feeling well, "Muichiro mumbles.

" If your sick come to me later, I'll be happy to help you! "

"I'm fine. Thanks, Shinobu. "

30 minutes later..

"And that wraps up everything! Any questions my children? " Kagaya asks.

"No, Master. "

"You are all dismissed. "

"Muichiro, " Gyomei walks up to Muichiro.

"Oh, yea? "

"Are you alright? Your aura seems to have changed. "

"Crap! " "Yea I'm fine. "

"CAW! CAW! CAW! MUICHIRO TOKITO! THERE ARE SLAYERS NEEDING YOUR ASSISTANCE! HELP THEM! HELP THEM! "

"Well it seems like I have to leave. Nice talking to you I guess, " Muichiro mumbles.

....

Blood..

Huff Huff Huff.. "Come on Muichiro..
Contain yourself. "

CLANG!

Muichiro drops his Katana getting consumed by his own hunger and lunges forward, eating the poor Slayer alive.

"No way.. Is that a Hashira..? I've got to let someone know! " Another Slayer mumbles, running away.

"I heard someone.. "

"Lady Kocho!"

"Oh hello, dear! What do you need? " Shinobu asks.

"One.. One of the Hashira is a demon.. " the slayer says, out of breath.

"What? What one? "

"Mist."

"Muichiro..? "