My Savior

IN the empty and dark hallway of St. Vincent University a girl is walking alone. Ysabelle, a student of the university, is strolling down the hallway and finding the exit of the school. She stayed at the university that late because she had a project that is due tomorrow and the only source of information she has is the university's library.

She's scared no doubt about that.

Walking alone in deserted hallway is not a joke that one can take lightly. The sun is nowhere to be found and the sound of the insects and the creatures of the night are already getting to her ears. Ysabelle glanced at her watched and noticed that it is exactly 7:00 in the evening. Unable to stop the scary ideas and stories in her mind, she quickly walked out to the gate hoping that there won't be anything that would jump on her and eat her alive causing her to fight for her life.

Little did Ysabelle know there is a person waiting for her in an alley near the university. He has been waiting far too long for this chance. Because of Ysabelle's father his life has been in sheer hell. He can still remember the time where bloods are everywhere. He can still remember when firing of guns can be heard. Slowly, a smirk is forming on his face. It is time for vengeance. It is time for them to pay. She'll be unprepared to the danger that would befall her and the last laugh will be all for him.

Ysabelle, on the other hand, has been walking pass an alley when a hand stopped her. Shaken, she looked at the person who held her arm. Little Ysabelle's face that is once covered with pure shocked and horror has been replace by warmed and affection for the person who held her arm is the one she loves the most. "Hey, Yssack" She greeted her brother and hugged him tight. He's been away for years studying away from home. "College looks good on you." She then kisses his cheek.

Smiling down at her, her brother kissed her forehead. "Ysabelle, it's been awhile. You've grown to be a very fine lady." Yssack touches her arms "College is a very nice experience unfortunately you'll be unable to know that." He smirks at her.

Odd, that's what Ysabelle has been feeling while staring at her brother's eyes. She absentmindedly steps back from him and her heart has been beating erratically for an unknown reason. He never smirked at her. NEVER!

"What's the matter, princess?" The frown and worries she's been expecting to appear on her brother's face is nowhere to be found instead a very scary and devilish smirk is slowly yet surely appearing on his lips. He stepped towards her.

"Yssack what are you doing? What's the matter?" She stutters while asking the questions and continuously stepping back.

"Nothing's wrong with me. Why are you moving away from me?" Yssack has been enjoying Ysabelle's terrified expression especially after he drew the knife from his back pocket.

Tears are now visible on her face and her lips started to quiver. "Why?" She managed to whisper and thankfully audible for Yssack to understand.

"Sure. You don't have any fault in this but since you are your father's daughter, his faults will always and forever be yours." He stepped closer to her. "I loved you, Ysabelle. I loved you like a real sister to me." He said while playing with his knife and looking at her with pure malice.

"Like a real sister?" She repeated his words absentmindedly.