Part 5

A/N POV : He ate his dinner. You started washing the dishes. He saw it and came to you.

Bright : Hey hey stop!

Y/N : Oh God now what?

Bright : You just got a cut and you are washing dishes. Seriously?

Y/N : Bright it's fine I can do it.

Bright : I told you not to cook but still cooked. Then you got hurt. Then at first you didn't want to tell me. Then I saw you struggling with the height of yours. Now your washing dishes with cut. Are you planning to break you hand this time?

Y/N : Bright. It's fine. It's totally okay.

Bright : Y/N. I genuinely care for you as a best friend. And you came to my house. If I don't take care of you, how can I be a good friend to you? You stay here all alone. You don't have anyone with you who can take care of you Y/N. I am scared to lose you. If I lose you, I will never forgive myself. You are such a pure soul. You don't deserve to be mistreated.

A/N POV : You were speechless by Bright's word. Bright's eyes showed love for you. How much he loves you. You understood that he loves you more than anyone. His eyes showed how much he is scared to lose you. His eyes showed the happiness when he sees you. His words were all genuine. He came near you and cupped your face.

Bright : Please don't hurt yourself. It hurts to see you getting hurt.

Y/N : I never felt so special to anyone. I am truly grateful to have you guys in my life.

Bright : We are also grateful to have you. Now can I wash the dishes?

Y/N : *chuckles* You are so stubborn. Okay you wash it now.

A/N POV : He smiled at you. You smiled at him too. You were going to the bedroom but Bright noticed something in your pants. He realised what that was so he back hugged you. You were shocked when he did that.

Y/N : What...happened?

Bright : You got your... periods.

Y/N : *widened eyes* I-I don't even have any pads.

Bright : Don't worry mom had kept some. Let me get-

Y/N : I will get it you don't have to.

Bright : *laughs* Are you shy?

Y/N : What? No no don't think that.

Bright : I know. Girls feel uncomfortable about it. But they never should. And you know I have idea about these things.

Y/N : You had an ex or what?

Bright : *sighs* Let's not talk about it. You go and change.

Y/N : *nods*

A/N POV : You went to the washroom and got changed. Bright gave you a pair of his pants.

Y/N : You didn't need to give me.

Bright : It's fine. I have thousands of these in my closet.

Y/N : Thanks for that.

Bright : My pleasure.

Y/N : I am going to sleep. Good night. *smiles*