Part 1

A/N POV : Sitting in the cafeteria, you were eating a piece of muffin. Tontawan came and sat with you.

Tontawan : You are here. I was looking for you. Why didn't you inform me?

Y/N : I am really sorry. I didn't see you in the class and my phone died so I couldn't even text you.

Tontawan : It's okay. What are you eating?

Y/N : Nothing a piece of muffin. Did you eat?

Tontawan : Yeah I ate. I ate a sandwich.

Y/N : I see. How did your test go?

Tontawan : Really good. The questions were very easy honestly.

Y/N : I know right. I never knew that the question will be this easy.

Tontawan : Me too. They were really easy. Hopefully I will get full marks.

Y/N : Don't worry you will get it.

A/N : While talking, you guys heard girls screaming. You guys knew that the popular squad is here. They were walking like models and entering the cafeteria. They sat in their signature place. They started munching at their foods. You guys were unbothered.

Bright : Today's test was so easy right?

Win : Yeah I didn't even expect this at all. I didn't study that much as I was busy helping my dad.

Dew : What happened to uncle?

Win : He needed help for a project.

Nani : And how did it go?

Win : It went really well.

Bright : Glad to here that. *Smiles*

A/N POV : While talking Bright looked at you. You also glanced at him and your eyes met. He immediately looked away and so did you. He felt something inside him. He felt his cheeks heating him. Dew held Bright's shoulder. He came back to his senses.

Dew : Hey are you okay?

Bright : Yeah I am good.

Win : Let's go to home now. Our school has finished.

Nani : Yeah let's go. Tomorrow is weekend. Let's play games today.

Dew : Yeah let's go.

A/N POV : They walked away. Tontawan went home and you went to your locker and rearranged your stuffs. You saw Bright and his friends. Bright looked at you and as usual you looked at him too. His friends also looked at you and smiled at you. You smiled back at them.

Dew : Hi there! What's your name?

Y/N : I am Y/N. Nice to meet you.

Win : Nice to meet you too! Where's your friend?

Y/N : She went home.

Bright : What are you doing here? Shouldn't you go home?

Y/N : I went to the library for some books.

Nani : I see. It's pretty late. Shall anyone of us drop you?

Y/N : No thanks I can go by myself.

Bright : It's pretty dark outside so let one of us drop you.

Y/N : It's fine I will take a bus.

Dew : But it's not safe.

Bright : Exactly. Shall I drop you?

Y/N : As you are insisting so much I can't refuse now.

A/N POV : Five of you got out of the school. You sat in Bright's car. He started driving the car.