Chapter 3

Kiran's pov:
Ahh this can't happen. What if he gets a  girlfriend .Why can't I go with himmm

(After 2 days)
It was the time for the departure of Cihan and Kiran was still upset but she did not let anyone think that she is upset.
While Cihan was sitting in the car he made an eyecontact with Kiran and then the car moved and they got separated.

(After that Kiran studied hard to become what she wanted and There Cihan also studied hard and completed his internship whereas Saad was still behind Kiran and all this time Saad never ever talked to Kiran and Kiran also didn't bothered to talk to him )

(After 6 years)
Kiran's pov:
Today he is coming back To Pakistan but I think that he forgot me obviously he had too there are many beautiful girls in Americe he must've had a girlfriend or girlfriend until now.

I changed into my clothes ,it was my college uniform .And I didn't bothered to take leave from school because he also doesn't care about me all the time I cared about him tried to talk to him but he ignored my calls my texts everything .

Cihan's pov:
Today finally I am going Back To Pakistan to meet her . I really don't know how she looks like now and ahh I have been craving for her voice and the reason I have not replied to any of her efforts were because I couldn't control my self from going back to her .
I hope she is not upset with me .

(After he came back everyone welcomed him but his eyes were searching for one particular person who he loves but he couldn't find her and he was restless through out the whole time until.....)
(Bell rings)
Fatima:Lemme check it must Kiran
(Cihan became nervous that he was going to see her meet her after a long period of time )
(She opens the door)
Kiran:Assalam-o-allaikum
Fatima:Ws look who came
(She came inside and looked where everyone was seated and was looking at her but what she did next shocked everyone present their)
Kiran:Oh Hi (and then she went upstairs)
(After that Cihan became upset because of Kiran as he was not expecting this to happen afterall they were childhood friends)
(Her ammi tried to stop her but Cihan.....
Cihan:Umm.. it's ok khala wo thak gye ho gi
(At night)
(Kiran came back to the lounge to have dinner)
Ammi:Kiran beta!Jao ja k Cihan ko Khana de aou uske sar mein Dard ho rha hai
Kiran:(She felt something inside her when she heard that his head ached)
Acha ammi
(She took his food to his room )
(She entered the room after knocking and heard a faint COME IN ,she came inside and switched on the light because of which she heard a loud growl from Cihan,b6 she goes towards his bed and placed his food on the side table)
Kiran:Cihan khana kha lein (She said while bending down a bit closer, to his face)
Cihan:(groans)nhi meray mein himmat nhi hai
Kiran:Cihan uthein himmat krein warna aise apki tabiyat or khrab ho jaye gi
Cihan:(turns to the left side)Tou tumhe kia hai mujhe kuch bhi ho tumhe isse kia matlab?
Kiran:It's because I do care about you and I don't care if you don't care about me but I do
Cihan:Wait-don't tell me that you're in love with me??
Kiran:No I am not in love with Mr.Cihan Sekander
(He then grabs her wrist and pulls her towards him )
Cihan:Oh really pretty bold haan....where is my shy Kiran(He smirked)
Kiran:Well I am not yours and yeah she left when you left her
Cihan:And how are you not mine?
Kiran:Because you must've had a girlfriend or maybe still have one
Cihan:(moves her hair strand )Oh yeah I actually forgot to tell her that I am in Pakistan
Kiran:(grits her teeth)then go back to her,why did you come here
Cihan:But I actually had to visit my wife...only mine wife.
Kiran:Oh shoot...(She said after moving back and straightening her back)I forgot to tell my boyfriend that I will not go to my college tmr
Cihan:(his eyes darkened)What the actual fuck you're talking about (He said whilst getting up with rage in his eyes)
Kiran:ohh I am talking about my boyfriend
Cihan:(He started to take closer steps to her )Say that again
Kiran:My boyfriend(looking in his eyes)
Cihan:(Grabs her by her waist and pulls her closer to himself)What is his name?
Kiran:Hey leave me and why should I tell you

Sorry, I took alot of time to publish the third chapter.
Please let me know that what type of chapter u want next time and I will make it accordingly.