9. The truth

After my little breakdown, I walked back into the house everyone looked at me. I roll my eyes and walk to the couch and sit on it looking at the floor. Steve walks over to me and trys to talk to me but I refuse to answer. I felt stupid for falling for it and I was pissed. I wanted to slap him as hard as I can but I don't, I just sit there. I swear I can hear her voice talking to me telling me, to look at him. Yes I know I can hear my mother talking to me, but I really don't care if it makes me look crazy. I eventually look at Steve and he looks upset. "Yes?" I ask as his eyes lock onto mine. "You ran off early, why?" He asks as if he didn't do anything wrong. I just stair at him and scoff. "I just need air." I spat coldly. "Billy, I didn't mean to say that I accidentally kissed you I meant to kiss you because ever since that night with you I couldn't get you out of my mind. But I really didn't mean to make it look like I was playing with you." He said as my jaw hang open. I felt as if I couldn't breathe my heart was going a mile a minute. I waited for him to speak again. "Listen Billy I know that you're probably not going to like what I'm going to say but I have to." He sighed thinking of the right words to say. "I like you alot, I've like you every sense that party. I know you probably hate me because of my dad but he left town as soon as he left your house. He didn't want to speak to me." As he said that I was taken back. "But didn't you say you were straight." I ask after the loudest silence in my life. "I was telling myself I was but I'm not." He said as he looks at me. "Ok, but you still said it was a mistake and you told your dad the we slept together." I looked away as I spoke. "I didn't mean to it slipped out. Please look at me." He begged as he spoke. "Ok, but that doesn't mean that I'm not mad at you." I looked at him as I spoke. He moves my hair out of my face and smiles at the sight of my face. I smile slightly at the sight of his smile. Before I knew it we both leaned into each other. Our lips moving in a perfect slow rhythm. The kiss was sweet and loving our hands cuped the others face as we shared this kiss. It's like the world as we knew it stopped as we kissed. I pulled away and finally felt loved like I actually belonged here.
I feel like I was I'm Cali again when I was the happer Billy that everyone knew there. I look at Steve and he looked at me. His eyes were so loveing,, not lustful witch is what I was used to seeing. I felt like I was the main character of my life not that sad side character. I finally found what made me want to fight for myself and survive my father. "Steve, I want you to know that I have liked you for months now, and I hope we can be something more then friends." I say hoping he'd catch on. "Billy are you asking me to be your boyfriend? After all the shit I put you through?" Steve looked at me with those mesmerizing brown eyes that I have fallen in love with. And what I said left both of us smiling.

Author's note:
Hope you're enjoying this book. Also have a good day and or night.
-Notsocursed