4. Oh boy

After hours of talking we all headed home. As we walk in me and max are met with a plate smashing against the wall right next to us. Max rushes to her room and I walk to mine closings the door and sliding my back against the door till I'm sitting in front of it. I can feel my heart rate quicken as I hear the thuds Neil's drunken feet slamming against the floor till he reaches my room. He bangs on my door screaming at me to open the door, I get up and open the door. "Yes?" I ask just to get slapped across the face. I look at him and step back. He stumbles into my room. 'Oh boy here we go again' I thought as I'm met with a another slap. This continued till he just stopped. "Your a useless faggot that is worth nothing and is just a waste of space!" He hiss his words felt like salt being rubbed into a wound. I when to say something when he punches me in the gut as hard as his drunken state will let him. This continues till I manage to shove him off of me. "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me!" I growled watching him stumble and ends up falling on his ass. I walk out of my room just to see Susan and Max looking upset at who knows what.
I walk to the kitchen and grab a bag of frozen peas and put them on my eye. "William sweetie?" Susan asks as I look at her "What's up Susan?" I ask as her eyes widen "oh sweetie are you ok?" She asks as she rushes over to me touching my face gently. I turn my head as not to look at her. "I'm fine." I said moving to peas from my face.
After she basically forced me to look at her she starts fix my busted lip. "He really did a number on you this time." She says handing me my peas that I dropped in the struggle not to look at her. "Thanks and yeah I guess he did." I sat there not keeping eye contact. She tries to make small talk but I shut it down.
I walk into my room to see no one is in there. I walk to my bed and lay down. I try to sleep but it's proven it's self as useless so I stair at the ceiling till I fall asleep.