Chapter 1

Tine was fuming with rage. Sarwat was wondering if he should be proud of his son for pulling such a handsome boy or scared of his wife about to kill anyone. Palm was very close to beating him again and Tinn was dying of laughter in the back.

You see, P'Payu had been horny since he walked in on one of his colleagues at work. So when he got off work, he hopped on his bike and headed straight to Rain's university to take him to his condo and not the garage as his parents must have sent spies to feed them information on their youngest son.

Rain's older brother, Palm was supposed to pick Rain up from the faculty as he had to stay back a bit late for extra credits in his projects that he was unexpectedly doing well in. To celebrate his nong's success, he promised Rain dinner from his favorite restaurant.

The Guntithanon Brothers were walking, hands in hands, smiling and laughing, having a good time without the noisy Tinn around, when suddenly a bike with a guy in a suit stopped in front of them. The guy took off his helmet and Palm thought that he was an angel who had finally come to take him to the afterlife, as he was done with this one. 

"P'Payu?" His younger brother mumbled. The guy looked with intense eyes before hopping off, grabbing Rain aggressively, and kissing him. It had been days since they spent a night together, so Rain melted right into the kiss. In front of his brother, his boyfriend was eating- sorry- kissing him. 

Palm was- well angry. A fit of rage took over him. He separated the couple and punched Payu in the jaw. Payu punched back. Somehow Rain was able to get his Phi and Hia off of each other.

"Who is he?" Palm asked Rain

"I would ask you the same thing. Rain, who is he?" Payu asked, pulling Rain against his chest. 

"I am his brother. Now, who are you?" Palm gritted. Payu's face paled. Suddenly a car honked. The brothers recognized it right away. 

"YO MAMA WILL KILL ME!" The driver shouted. 

"Papa, what are you doing here?" Rain asked. Payu tried to slip unnoticed, but Palm grabbed him. 

"Pa Krab, we have a new member. How about we tell Dad about him." Palm said, pushing Payu inside the car with Rain, and continued, "Don't worry biker, I will take AMAZING care of your bike."

Sarawat was driving, and Payu was confused and scared for his life at the hands of his in-laws. He wanted to call his sister, but did not, as she would tell their Pa, and, he will wipe out all the living relatives of Rain if he wished. [A/N: This is not about Khun Wegath]

So back to the present, the Guntithanon family was giving Payu weird looks. 

"Who are you," Tine asked

"Venice. Venice Theerapanyakul."

"Theerapanyakul? Do you know Gun?" Tinn asked

"They guy obsessed with winning Hot Wave and runs a Chinzilla-worshipping band of menaces?" Venice asked, remembering the time his cousin's band crashed one of their family meetings in which Loong Porshe was throwing a fit. Gun had a bad day after that.

"That one," Tinn replied.

"He is my cousin." The prince of the minor family replied. 

"How do you know his cousin?" Tine asked sternly. Wat remembered walking in on Tinn kissing a guy at school. Oh, wonderful. His younger sons were dating Mafia Princes. 

"They are dating Tine. WAIT BEFORE YOU BLOW UP, PALM! Who are you dating? If Tine dies today so be it. I wanna know." He got gutted in the stomach badly. 

"Nuengdiao. I knew I saw you somewhere, Phi Khey." Venice said as Palm threw him a wooden dice. 

"No one allowed you to call me that." He yelled as he got slapped by Tine very hard.