The day my life ended

"AHHHH!" Horror movie were not my thing. My best friend Grace and I were sitting on my couch watching some scary horror movie called "It." I have never herd of it before but Grace has. She came over my house to keep me company while my parents were out picking my brother up from karate practice. The phone rang. I checked the number. Unknown. My mom told me to never pick up. The phone rang again. Again it was the same unknown number. I put it on silent. Five seconds later the phone rang again. I wondered why these people want me so bad. And again five seconds later that same phone number called. I thought what if it is my mom calling on her friends phone because here died. I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Yes hello is this Dylan Mcquire?"

"Um....Yes what for?"

"We have news to tell you. It is not good news."

"What is it tell me? "

"When your parents were coming home from karate practice a drunk driver swerved and hit the side of the car. The drunk driver car hit so hard they want rolling into the freeway. They were ok until a car going fast went right into the hood of the car. It crushes it and cracked their necks. Your parent heads were to far up they did not make it but your brother is on a ventilator but unconscious. I am so sorry." I dropped the phone to the ground and screamed I screamed so loud the neighbors knocked on the door to see if everything was ok. Grace came rushing over to me and I told her the story. I thought I was going to black out. No I hoped I was going to black out so I could not think of it. "Hello. Miss Dylan are you there." The hospital was still in the phone I hung up. My head was spinning my eyes saw nothing than my legs gave out. When I woke up I was in a car.
"Your awake" grace looked at me.

"Where are we." I looked at my surroundings.

"A taxi." About five minutes later we arrived at a hospital.

"Are we here for me?"

"Umm......... No. You don't remember?"

"I remember I just thought it was a dream." I started bawling. Grace rubbed my back to comfort me. We ran in the building right up to the counter. "What room is Jenna Mcquire, John Mcquire and Alex Mcquire in?" I literally screamed at the counter lady. But she stayed calm probably used to yelling worried family members.

"Room 507 third floor." Me and Grace ran to the elevator without even saying thanks. As soon as we got in I hit floor 3. That annoying elevator music came on it took forever and we did not even hit floor one yet. I pressed the floor one button. As soon as the door opened we rusher out and ran up the stairs. We hit third floor in less than 2 minutes.

We ran the halls not worrying about the cramps and sore legs. Finally we hit door 507. I stood there starting at it. I was nervous. Grace opened the door and pushed me in. A nurse walked up to us.

"Are you Dylan Mcquire?" The nurse asked in a calming voice. She was wearing a white nurse outfit with colorful animals all over it.

"Yes I am. Is it true?"

"I am so sorry honey. It is true. Again I am so sorry."

"I was stunned my mouth was in the shape of a "o" my eyes were widened as wide as they could. Than my eyes and my mouth shut and I cried. I cried so hard that when I opened my eyes everything was a blur. I was forgetting about the most important thing. My family. I walked right passed the nurse.

Than I saw them.