TF2 U.S.M.C. Soldier OC

This page will focus on a New Faction that could be appearing in deathall935's "Poppy Playtime: When Altering Universes Collide" Crossover Spin-off Story once he starts to make the next upcoming chapters in the future. They will be from the "Team Fortress 2: The Fedora Chronicles" Universe, where they are another Mercenary Group that will be helping both Player (Poppy Playtime) and The Resistance Groups.

They will also be appearing during the events of the upcoming Season 2 in the "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book that will be made by Me, (Captain Juan Carlos Deleon) BlazeSaber00, (Blaze Saber the Expert) MorphMaster18, (Morpho the Soldier) Captainrex2177, (Captain Rex-2177) So483ksmg4, (Alan the Mercenary) 221September, (Bucketman) TheBreizhOne, (Breizh) SyriaandIraq, (Syria) and deathall935, (Drake) on Wattpad.

Name: Sal "Salman" Lilson.

Occupation: The U.S.M.C. Mercenaries, (Team Fortress 2) The Coalescence Corporation R.I.M.S. The "o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality" Faction/The "Our World of Alliance Defense" Faction.

Origin of Universe: (Team Fortress 2: The Fedora Chronicles).

His Looks:

Info: He along with The U

Info: He along with The U.S.M.C. Mercenaries (Which is a Mod where the TF2 Mercs have Military Camouflage on their Clothes) will join Player (Poppy Playtime) and his Resistance Groups where they fight against The "Schöpfung Verändern Todesfälle (S.V.T.)/Universe, Alter, Death! (U.A.D.)" Enemy Faction. They will later on appear in Season 2 of the "o.W.n./Cult of Personality: True Heroes of the World" Collaboration Crossover Book, where they help The "o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality" Faction/The "Our World of Alliance Defense" Faction fight off against both the Union Academy (Earth 268) and its Allies.

(His Weapon Loadout/Main Weaponry):