The Black Raven Guards

Faction Name: The Black Raven Guards (or just call them: "The B.R.G." for short).

Its Main Leaders: Mayer Trims, (The 1st Leader). Dimitris Smithson, (The .2nd Leader).

Origin of Universe: (Five Nights At Freddy's: The Interviewed Series/Happy Tree Friends (Dark4rt's Version)/Slendytubbies 3).

Their Allies: The "o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality" Faction/The "Our World of Alliance Defense" Faction, The Coalescence Corporation R.I.M.S. (deathall935's Main Faction) The Republic, (221September's Faction).

Their Main Logo:

Their Enemies: Union Academy, The Settlement Defense Front/The SDF, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare) The Federation, (Call of Duty: Ghosts) Roman Barkov's Forces, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) Shadow Company, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2...

Their Enemies: Union Academy, The Settlement Defense Front/The SDF, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare) The Federation, (Call of Duty: Ghosts) Roman Barkov's Forces, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) Shadow Company, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Evil Goku (Aku Goku)'s Army, The "Schöpfung Verändern Todesfälle (S.V.T.)/Universe, Alter, Death! (U.A.D.)" Enemy Faction, Noo-Noo & The Newborns, (Slendytubbies 3) The G.E.M.S. Organization, (Five Nights At Freddy's: The Interviewed Series).

Type of Faction: Non-Corrupted, Ex-Russian Soldier/Ex-Spetsnaz.

Their Backstory: The Black Raven Guards were founded after seeing the Corruption of The Russian Government (Which is the one from their Universe. They're Good People who formed this Group to protect The Motherland, but also to go up against The Corruption of their Universe's Russian Government. They were also originally allied with The GEMS Organization, however, after learning about their true intentions, they decided to help The FNAF Animatronics and The "o.W.n. (Our World Now)/Cult of Personality" Faction/The "Our World of Alliance Defense" Faction in stopping their Enemies.

(Their Troops):

*B.R.G. Riflemen.