Chapter 4

Next day, Chloe was carrying a lot of things. She kept them in her locker and in the lunch time, she started distributing them. She gave two concert tickets each to Ivan and Mylene to their favorite artist, gave new rollerskates to Alix, gave a vip card to Rose to meet Prince Ali, new sneakers to Kim, one of the best friend pair necklace to Sabrina and kept the other one, gave a laptop just to develop new games and software. She didnt find juleka so she gave her new friends their gifts. She gave new iPhone to Alya, latest headphones to Nino and a new sewing machine to Marinette. Adrien was waiting but got a bit disappointed when he got nothing. Everyone was happy and they all wanted to have a party. Adrien told that he  could not come but I told him to once at least ask his father. When he asked his father, he was shocked when his father said yes. Then I elaborated that I did some work of his father and in return your father won't deny you from having fun with us for 6 months straight. I also explained that I could not think of gifting something so I gifted him with freedom for 6 months only. Everyone was cheering and Adrien hugged me tight, and said thank you. Finally I saw Juleka and ran to her to give her the gift. I noticed a few months back that she wanted to model and had applied in a company so I gifted her with the news that one of the most famous company for modelling had agreed on giving a trial. I went closer to her and noticed that she was sobbing. I exclaimed "Oh my god!! Juleka are you okay? What happened? Is everything alright? Let me just-'' " SHUT UP!!!" Juleka shouted and ran away. I wanted to follow her but was blocked by someone. I looked up to see the cute guy but not in the best mood. He was pissed, angry, furious and many more but most of all, he was looking mad. He shouted "What the fuck did you tell my sister this time?" Oh. So Juleka is his sister. I replied nervously "I-i j-just w-w-wanted to g-gift her something." "And what is that exactly?" "Uh. She was hired for modelling by a company." He was quiet for a few seconds but spoke up furiously "Do you think after what you did, humiliating her more is good enough?Do you really think im going to believe your act on "changing"? Nope I don't. You are an insolent brat that thinks about nothing other than herself." I was hurt. Really hurt. Marinette then raised her voice "Luka why would you-" "Please stop Marinette." I say interrupting her. "Please. I don't want it to go that far. Please let it be." Then turning to Luka guy, I say "Its ok. I acknowledged that not everyone is going to forgive me. You don't have to. Im sorry for making your sister upset." Saying that I walked away, tears flowing down my eyes, heading towards the exit of the school.