~~Chapter Three~~

"Clara..." I heard a deep voice whisper. I instantly imagined my uncle, and felt myself start to shake. Stay still and he will think you're dead.

"Clara-Belle." The voice said again, slightly louder. I fought back a whimper, and cowered away slightly. He's going to hit you. He's going to hit you and slap you. That voice in the back of my head keeps reminding me of what my uncle does. It never lets me be, always speaking up as soon as I feel okay.

"Clara, calm down. It's Justin." The voice softened into a whisper, and I felt warm, soft hands stroking my face. I squeezed my eyes shut, and then I felt warm, soft lips pressed onto my cheek.

"Don't-please don't hurt me." I whimpered, lifting my shaking hand up in some sort of defense. Justin carefully took my hand in his and linked his fingers through mine, putting my hand down, but keeping them linked.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Princess." He said. I slowly opened my eyes to see it was only Justin and I in the studio now, the lights all off except for a small lamp in the recording room. My breathing was rapid, and my heart was beating at a high rate. I was shaking involuntarily, and I couldn't catch my breath.

"Take a deep breath-" Justin took a deep breath, urging me to mimick his actions."There you go." He whispered in relief. Tears burned up in my eyes, and my lip trembled.

"Don't cry Princess." He whispered, kissing my cheek softly, his lips lingering. I heard a loud bang on the door and practically leaped into Justins arms, shaking.

"Justin! Hurry up, and wake her up already! She can sleep in the damn car!" Kenny called through the door.

"Hey, hey. Shh, calm down. It's just Kenny." Justin whispered, rubbing my back. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"We're coming!" Justin called, patting my back.

"Let's get you home. We need to talk." He said, kissing my cheek again. I stood up, and immediatly looked down to see my sleeves all pulled up. My cuts and scars all showing. Except for the ones on my legs. Justin came up next to me and kissed each wrist, pulling my sleeves down. I saw the pained look on his face and he locked eyes with me.

"Only me, you, and my Mum know about that. It will stay that way. I promise." He paused and placed my arm back at my side. "We just want to help." He whispered. I shook my head.

"I don't need help." I muttered, walking out with him. When Kenny saw me, his face twisted up in confusion.

"You okay?" He asked me, placing a gentle hand on my shoulder. I looked up and smiled falsely at him, nodding. I tried to ignore the sick, churning feeling in my stomach at the thought of Justin knowing everything. He would judge me, hate me, and leave me. Kenny watched outside, checking out all the photogs.

"Ignore the rude things they say okay? They've been pretty bad lately." Justin said, placing his hand on my lower back and guiding me out the door behind Kenny. We got to the van and Justin climbed in, me about to get in.

"You worthless bitch! Go die, your worthless, pathetic little bitch!" One of the photogs yelled. I froze, my feet suddenly glued to the floor. Kenny shoved me forward into the van, and Justin lunged out.

"What the fuck did you say to her!?" He screamed, swinging at the photog. "What did you say!? I will kick your sorry ass!" He screamed, fighting back Kenny, who was trying to pull him away. Kenny finally shoved him in the car, slammed the door shut. I could hear him yelling at the paparazzi to move and leave, and Justin grabbed my face in his hands.

"You better not listen to them, you hear me? You are not worthless. You are not pathetic. You do not deserve to die, by any means." He said, holding my face so close to his our noses were almost touching. I didn't answer, and Justin softly kissed my cheek, letting his lips linger where he left my skin warm and tingling. I pulled away from his hands and silently looked at my lap, my hair hanging down the sides of my face, covering it. I kept my face blank, barely even bothering to blink. I felt sick to my stomach, as if I could vomit any minute. Everything started spinning, and I closed my eyes tight, taking in a shaky breath. Kenny finally got in the car, and slammed the door shut again.