~~Chapter One~~

I downed the vodka, stinging my throat as it slipped down. I dropped the small class carelessly, hearing it smash on the floor. I snickered and grabbed another, about to dump it in my mouth when it was yanked away.

"What the fuck!" I slurred, turning to see my friend, Justin. Only due to my drunken state, it was more of a blur.

"You've had more than enough Clara-belle." He scolded, pulling me from the small drink table. I whined and reached for another drink, stumbling slightly. He tucked his arm under my waist, leading me out the back door of the bar. See, Justin isn't allowed to be seen in public with me. It's 'bad for his image'. Or at least that's what his manager, Scooter Braun, says. Yes, you guessed it.

The Justin Bieber is my best friend.

We've been friends since 2nd grade. We met in gym class, when I didn't know how to tie my shoes, but he did. So being the little cutie he was, he tied them for me.

Since then we've been together.

"Clara, I'm taking to my house for the night ok?" He asked, carefully, while buckling me in. I smiled and nodded. I just feel so numb when I am drunk. It takes every ounce of pain away from me. It's feels great too. Justin climbed into his side of the car, and shut the door, plugging the keys into the ignition.

"Here we go." He muttered, as his phone rang. He answered it, obviously annoyed. He began driving and I pulled my knees to my chest, resting my chin on them while I watched my surroundings fly by me.

"Selena, I told you, if you can't accept the- no! You know I'm not saying that! Of course I love you!" I heard Justin yell into his phone. That's all they do now, is fight. Then, I get the blame. Usually Selena starts the fight about how 'its not okay to be friends with someone like me, while dating her.'

"Justin please stop yelling at her." I said, looking over at him, seeing his face red. I continued.

"She's just upset about me because she cares and is afraid to loose you." I blinked slowly, licking my lips and carelessly slamming my head back against the car seat. I heard Justin sigh, and mumble something into the phone, ending the call.

The car ride was silent, the occasional sound of Justin humming, or singing incoherent words under his breath. I looked over at him, taking in all his features. His chiseled jaw, perfectly styled hair. The few freckles scattered across his perfect complexion. Then his natural pink lips, slightly moving as he lips words he softly sang, his thumbs tapping the steering wheel. He was for sure attractive, no, sexy. I'm not surprised all those girls love him.

"Why are you staring at me Belle?" He asked, glancing at me then back to the road.

"Dunno." I answered simply, shrugging. He smiled partially and nodded, adjusting his grip on the steering wheel.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, glancing at me from the corner of his eyes. I shrugged, bouncing dramatically, my head slamming against the window. Like I said, numb.

"Jeez Clara, be careful." He gasped, pulling my head away from the window and rubbing it slightly, before driving off from the red light I had yet to manage to not notice. I hung my head, letting my hair cover my face. Have you ever gotten drunk to just rid the pain? Like, get a break? It helps, let me say that. I felt the car stop, but I kept my body still, barely even breathing while I was lost in my daze.

"Clara." Justin said quietly, hooking his arm around me to steady me. He held around me, holding my arms and helped me out of the car. I slumped against him, my hair covering my face again while my head hung against him. I stumbled every few steps, totally relying on Justin to hold me up. He finally got me inside and helped me sit on the couch, laying me down.