21-30

Pinellia Novel
Chapter 21 Escape The Farm's Diligent Harvest in Lan Sisi...
turn off the light small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 20 Apology "Misunderstanding, all misunderstandings...Next Chapter: Chapter 22 Renting Wasteland "So What?! It's Not You...

    During Lan Sisi's diligent harvesting and sowing, the farm has reached level 16, and finally unlocked the pig. A pig weighs about 300 catties. When walking, the body trembles. It is easy to think of braised pork. Stir-fried pork and boiled pork slices, and you can pick up the pork that it occasionally drops randomly on the ground, sometimes a piece of lean meat, sometimes a piece of ribs, it all depends on its mood.

    What's even more amazing is the appearance of a pig. It has a pretty face and a pair of big Kazilan eyes.

    In addition to pigs, lemons and pumpkins are also unlocked. There is no difference between lemons and ordinary lemons, but the taste is very sour. It is like the lemon juice of ten lemons is concentrated in one lemon. One lemon can make a large glass of lemonade .

    The pumpkin is sweet and soft, but it is so huge that Lan Sisi can't hold it by herself.

    Looking at the fruits and vegetables in front of her, she fell into deep thought. She had to find a way to make them appear outside in a reasonable way, and it was not an option to always use the farm products as an excuse.

    Lan Tianzhu was ill for a few days. The village doctor came and said it was a heart attack. He took a few medicines and took them but it didn’t help. He slept in a drowsy state for several days and had many dreams. It was in the dream that Lan Aimin looked at him with disappointment, called him daddy, and asked him why he didn't take good care of his child.

    When he woke up, he realized that he was sweating all over his body, and his drowsy head cleared up a lot. He sat on the bed for a while, put on his clothes and went out.

    Lan Sisi was feeding the chickens in the yard. The chickens brought out from the farm were all fat and strong, several laps larger than ordinary chickens, and they still ate the feed that Lan Sisi bought with coins from the farm. She can lay more than a dozen eggs. In order to avoid such a fantasy scene from being seen by others, she built the chicken coop in a hidden part of the house, so that no one can see it at a glance.

    She began to try to plant the seeds from the farm. The vegetables she grew were about the same size as the ordinary ones, and the taste was worse than the farm ones but better than the ordinary ones. If you add a few drops of spiritual spring water when watering, the taste will be the same It is exactly the same, and it can grow normally regardless of the soil quality.

    So she planted all the vegetables on the farm on the wasteland that she didn't know what to grow, and after they were planted, they were stored in the warehouse, and there were a lot of them for a while.

    When delivering to Sun Dafa, most of these vegetables are used.

    Although the appearance is ordinary, the taste is amazing.

    Knowing that Lan Sisi used those experimental agricultural products as seeds and planted them himself, he gave the thumbs up again and again: "Big sister, I already said that you are really good."

    Lan Sisi smiled awkwardly, admitting that With this credit, it can be regarded as a clear path for these vegetables.

    As soon as Lan Sisi came out of the chicken coop, she saw Lan Tianzhu hesitating at the gate of the courtyard.

    "Grandpa Lan, what's the matter?" Lan Sisi opened the door and asked, for the Lan family, she had to be vigilant, although Lan Tianzhu didn't do anything to them, but his silence was also an accomplice.