1-10

Pinellia Novel
Chapter 1 Time Traveling A small mountain village in the early morning is surrounded by a...
turn off the light small medium large
Next chapter: Chapter 2 Binding Farm "Welcome the host to the magical farm, farm...

    In the early morning, the small mountain village was shrouded in a layer of mist, chickens were crowing and dogs were barking, and there were faint voices of people. Many people's kitchens had already begun to smoke.

    This is Chaoyang Village located in the south of Huaguo.

    When Lan Sisi woke up, her head still hurt.

    "Sister, you finally woke up." A slightly childish voice sounded in her ear.

    Lan Sisi looked up, and there was a five or six-year-old boy standing beside her bed. His face was sallow and thin, and his clothes were empty. It seemed that he was caused by long-term malnutrition.

    Lan Sisi turned her head and looked at the room she was in. Except for the wooden bed under her body and the dark and musty quilt covering her body, it could be said to be barren.

    What's happening here? She just slept in her own home, did she meet a trafficker?

    "Are you awake?" A woman's voice sounded from the corner of the room, and only then did she notice that there was another person sitting in the room.

    When I got closer, I saw a woman in her forties with a somewhat mean face.

    "You are too weak, how can you pass on the family line of our old Ge family." The woman complained.

    "Who are you?" Lan Sisi frowned.

    "By the way, I forgot that you haven't met me. I'm Weiming's mother. At that time, my old Ge Xinshan agreed to be in-laws with your father. Who would have thought that your father would not have a long life, so he just left. , now you want to marry my family Weiming is not impossible, bring one hundred dowry money, the dowry will be gone, and also, you can marry here, your brother can't bring it, who can support an idler now , within a year, you have to give me a grandson, or don’t blame me for letting Weiming divorce you.” The woman’s mouth rattled a long list, and Lan Sisi felt her head hurt more and more.

    "Get out."

    The woman's voice stopped abruptly, and she stared at Lan Sisi in disbelief: "What did you say?!"

    "Can't understand people? I'll tell you to get out." Lan Sisi repeated.

    The boy at the side also picked up the broom placed beside him, making a gesture to push him away.

    "Okay you, I think you've gone against the sky. In this case, you don't want to marry again! I see who will dare to marry a broom star like you in the future! Ouch!" As soon as the voice fell, the boy's broom had already fallen

    . When it came to the woman, the little boy looked thin and small, but he was quite strong, and the woman who beat him screamed.

    The woman was kicked out of the door, and she stood outside the door and cursed for a long time before leaving.

    The boy came back with the broom in his hand, and looked at Lan Sisi cautiously, as if he was afraid that she would be unhappy.

    Lan Sisi was still confused after she calmed down, what happened now?

    Before she could think about it, a large memory that didn't belong to her flooded into her mind, and she frowned at those intermittent pictures.

    It turned out that she was not kidnapped by human traffickers, but encountered a time travel in the novel, and she was transmigrated into a rural girl with the same name and surname who had an extremely difficult life. The girl is fifteen years old this year, graduated from junior high school, Lan Sisi’s father, Lan Aimin, is the second child in the family. After marrying his mother, Chen, he was separated to live in another house. The third room still lives with the old man in the old house. He almost emptied his family’s wealth and distributed food and money every year. The only few catties of fine grains and pork were used by Lan Sisi’s grandmother Liu Guihua to subsidize the third house and the big house with various excuses. Some of the coarse grains were also turned over as pension money. To Liu Guihua.