Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Naturally, Tang Guowei inevitably heard rumors outside that his daughter-in-law and sister-in-law were talking nonsense in the supply and marketing cooperative, and wanted to date the director of the supply and marketing cooperative.

And the director of this supply and marketing cooperative is the nephew of a comrade in arms. His wife died of illness a few years ago, and there is a daughter at the same age as Tang Xing in the family.

First it was Gu Chengfeng, and then it was the relatives of his comrades-in-arms. Tang Guowei felt that he had lost all face.

Fortunately, only the people in the military area knew about this matter, and the people on the island didn't know about it. In fact, everyone had a sense of proportion. No matter what Tang Guowei said, he belonged to the army. The spread of this kind of thing would affect him.

It can only be said that the emotional intelligence of being able to join the army is relatively high.

Of course, the Zhou sisters are different.

Qiao Manyue was also aware of this point, so she would tell Shu Xiaoqin about the matter, so as not to affect Tang Guowei's future, to make the mess of the satisfied few people play the biggest role.

As for why Shu Xiaoqin would stand with her, it is actually very simple. Deputy head Chang follows Gu Chengfeng. Gu Chengfeng is the head of the group at a young age, and has a bright future. With the support of the wind, Shu Xiaoqin can be regarded as establishing a good relationship in advance.

Satisfied and full of satisfaction, Dabao also heard about the Zhou family sisters, and was excited and nervous at the same time.

"My mother won't blame us for this, will she?" Dabao frowned with worry on his face. After all, they really made things up.

Man Huai also frowned when he heard the words, "Sister, shouldn't she?"

The two muttered a few words, and both looked up at Xin Xin.

Satisfied actually didn't know what to do in his heart, but his brother and little nephew looked at him anxiously. He stabilized his mind and said with relief, "Didn't you tell my sister last time? My sister is not that kind of person." "Last time?

" Bao also remembered, and immediately wrinkled her small face, "Last time she admitted that she wanted to find an excuse to punish us."

Satisfied choked, and gave him an annoyed look, "My sister is just teasing us on purpose."

He was full of apprehension, but he couldn't help but watch Dabao say that Qiao Manyue was not. He nodded out of conscience, "You have to trust my sister, she never lied to children." Dabao thought for a while, and felt more at ease

. It's just that the lean genes in his body can't allow him to bow his head, "She never lied to children, but she will bully children."

Hearing the words, he also sighed, "And white lies are not deceitful."

"Yes! " Dabao nodded heavily, and then reacted suddenly, his small eyes widened, and he said in disbelief: "No, my mother said that she will punish us. If she doesn't lie to the child, then we will be punished again. ?"

The expression full of satisfaction suddenly froze, and the three children began to look at each other, feeling a little apprehensive for a while.

After a few seconds, he said softly, "Maybe it's a white lie?" The

satisfied uncle fell silent.

Whose white lies are used to scare people?

Dabao cried and said, "No one's child is more miserable than me. They are doing good deeds, but now they have to worry about being punished. I am so miserable." Satisfaction corrected him, "That's wrong,