Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

There were three more people beside Gu Chengfeng, two adults and one child.
Coincidentally, Qiao Manyue also met these three people.
"Oh, Xiao Gu, your place is really nice, unlike ours, where two hard seats have to accommodate three people, and it's crowded and hot." The old lady looked at her with bright eyes after entering the door.
Qiao Manyue pretended not to hear the deep meaning in her words, and looked at Gu Chengfeng with her signature reserved smile, "Who are these?"
Gu Chengfeng put the lunch box and cups in his hand on the small table, "They are the family members of the comrades I mentioned to you. I didn't expect that they would also go to Nanyin Island today."
"That's right, it's just a coincidence." The old lady took the words immediately, and then sighed again, "It's just that your sister-in-law has a big belly and has trouble moving, and she arrived at the station late, so forget it if you don't buy a sleeper ticket. There's only one ticket left."
Qiao Man raised his eyebrows pretending to be surprised, his eyes swept across the young woman's seven-month-old belly, then the little girl who was the same age as Man Huai, and finally settled on the old lady's face, his tone was full of sympathy: "Then you are really miserable." gone."
After the words fell, Gu Chengfeng who was drinking water almost choked, the young woman looked a little embarrassed, and the old lady froze immediately.
Qiao Manyue didn't seem to see it, and patted her chest gratefully, "Fortunately, we arrived a little earlier, otherwise we wouldn't be able to buy tickets.
The old lady's complexion was even uglier, but she still forced a smile, "You are young and healthy, how tired can you be if you stand for two days?"
"Why doesn't it matter?" Qiao Manyue glanced at Gu Chengfeng shyly, and smiled reservedly, "I'm in poor health, and I just married my man. If I don't take good care of my body, how will I have children in the future?"
"Pfft-" Gu Chengfeng spat out a mouthful of water, and Dabao, who was opposite him, directly became the victim.
The little guy was so angry that he yelled, looking at his father's expression, he was disgusted and angry at the same time, and kept rubbing the water on his face with his hands, "Dad, you are really disgusting!"
Dabao was so angry that his body trembled.
Ruyi pursed his lips, grabbed a cloth towel from the small cloth bag on the side and handed it to him, "Here."
Dabao was taken aback for a moment, then glared at him, and said angrily, "I don't want your fake kindness!"
Seeing this, Man Huai immediately showed an angry expression.
Qiao Manyue patted Xinyi's head, then glanced at Dabao, "Leave him alone."
Xinyi withdrew the hand that was handing the cloth towel, and gave a soft "hmm".
Dabao let out a heavy "hum" when he heard the words, raised his head with his nostrils upturned, and ignored it, who cares!
Gu Chengfeng sprayed him all over, and he was a little embarrassed and guilty at first, but now seeing his appearance, he suddenly became angry, and scolded in a cold voice: "Gu Shanhe, I think you are really itchy, why are you talking?"
Dabao pouted with stubbornness on his face, curled his lips and said nothing.
Gu Chengfeng frowned even tighter, "Hurry up and apologize to your mother and uncle!"
Dabao raised his head suddenly, his eyes turned red when he looked at Gu Chengfeng, "She is not my mother! I don't have an uncle either."
After he finished speaking, he pushed Yiyi away, jumped onto the bed and covered himself with a quilt, with his back to everyone, and soon a burst of sobbing leaked out from the quilt.
Qiao Manyue quickly reached out to stop Gu Chengfeng who wanted to continue to teach the child a lesson, "Okay, aren't you tired after such a long journey? Eat first."
She sat down on the small table full of satisfaction, and took out an aluminum lunch box from the cloth bag and put it in front of them, "You two share this."
There were green vegetables in the rice Gu Chengfeng bought, and she put half of it out for the two children, and half of the yellow and burnt scrambled eggs into Gu Chengfeng's lunch box.
Because there is not much oil left and it is troublesome to take it away, Qiao Manyue added enough oil when frying, and the scrambled eggs looked oily and delicious.
The old lady burst into tears, she has never seen such a prodigal!
When Qiao Manyue heard the sound of swallowing, she raised her head and pretended to be surprised: "Huh? Haven't you left yet?"
The old lady rolled her eyes and was about to speak, but was interrupted by Qiao Manyue on purpose, "We are going to eat, so we won't keep you, go slowly."
She smiled sincerely and warmly.
The old lady was so choked that she couldn't speak, but she still stared at the aluminum lunch box and didn't want to leave. In the end, the young woman took her away, cursing all the way. Qiao Manyue is petty and doesn't understand human relationships.
Qiao Manyue glanced at Gu Chengfeng without emotion, Gu Chengfeng coughed lightly and dared not speak.
"What are you going to do with it?" Qiao Manyue took out another aluminum lunch box.
She asked endlessly, but Gu Chengfeng understood it, and he didn't know where the tacit understanding came from. He thought for a while, "It depends on the situation. I can't say too much about other people's affairs."
Qiao Manyue let out a "hmm".